𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Then i brushed my hair and got into bed, i saw that Lucas was already asleep.

Was this a good idea? I dont know.

Rosés POV

I woke up with ahuge headache. God dammit! I reached out for my phone and looked at the time. It was already 12:36 pm. Shit? We were supposed to get up before half an hour.i jumped out of bed and almost tripped over my leg.

Me: YAH! Get up we overslept.

I heard him mumble something and response something along the line of "i dont really care". I went closer to his bed bent down and shook him until he finally opened his eyes.

Lucas: what?!

Me: get dressed, im going to make breakfast.

I went out of the room and started making breakfast, i made some sunnyside up eggs and cut some avacados for Lucas, cuz ya know i hate AVAKADOS. And I cut some tomatoes for myself. When I was done Lucas had already come to the kitchen.

I put the food on the table and we quietly started eating our breakfast. When we were done I got up and put the dishes in the sink.

After that me and Lucas finished getting ready, and with that I called a taxi because the moon cafe is half an hour away from our small apartment. After about 7 minutes the taxi was here and we got in.

"To the moon cafe please"

"No problem my lady"

"Sis, why are we going to the moon cafe? It is for the rich people" Lucas asked with confusion in his voice.

"We need to meet somebody important that can change our lives, so act professional. And dont mess up"

"But why?"

"Curiosity killed the cat Lucas"

"Dear lord, it was just a simple question"

I sighed as he said those words, I just didn't have the courage to tell him what I was about to do to make our lives better. "You will understand when we get there"

During our conversation we have already gotten to the average people part of the city. If our parents would still be alive we could live like this, but that's something could have happened, but it didn't. I kept floating in my thoughts about if this was the right thing to do, and how life would have been if they would still be alive. I really missed them, but everything happens for a reason. Right?

While I was thinking about those thing we had already gotten to the moon cafe in the rich part of the city, where only the wealthiest could afford to live.

"We are here, that will be 72017.21₩"

"Here you go, thank you for the ride sir"

"No problem, but that's literally my job"

"I know,but you should still be thanked for this, bye sir"

We got our of the car, I made sure my outfit was as neat as possible.

____________

This is the fit btw^___________

___________

I took a deep breath "Let's go in Lucas" and with that we went inside. I looked around to see Lisa. After a bit I saw her and pulled Lucas with me when going to her.

"Hello"

"Hi, you are finally here. You are late by six minutes."

"Just, six minutes" I sat down and pulled Lucas with me. As soon as we did that a waitress came up to us and asked if we would want something. "Oh no thank you."

"Just get a juice or something at least, I will pay" Lisa said

"Are you sure you are okay with that?"

"Do you think I'm poor or something?"

"No of course not,I just... nevermind"

"Order a drink. Now."

"Okay, okay, I will have pineapple juice. What do you want Lucas?" "I will have , uh strawberry milk I guess."

"Pineapple juice and strawberry milk coming right up" the waitress then walked away,and as soon as she did that lisa gave me the contract" here it is, let me know if you are comfortable with everything" and I started reading the contract.

Contract agreement

The agreement is made on 29/08/2020

Between
1.The first party Lalisa Manoban
2.The second party Park Chaeyoung

The first party agrees that they will fulfil the second party's dreams and take the same care of her and her family [brother Hwang Wook-Hee].

The second party agrees to act like first party's s/o on important meetings, gatherings ect. while fulfilling her dreams.

Other terms between the parties: always fulfil their side of the contract, if it is unfulfilled, the contracted it terminated with a 669405.87₩ fee.
(Exceptions for unfulfilling the terms are health issues and family members death)

the both party's sign here.

After going through the contract a few times and not seeing anything wrong with it I finally answered. "I agree, do we sign here or with a lawyer?"

"The lawyer already has went through it, and everything is legal with no loop holes."

"But the taking care of us, what do you mean by that?"

"Getting you a house to live in, money to buy food, clothes and paying for education"

"Okay, I think there is nothing wrong with it, and since a lawyer has went through this it should be..." I was about to finish but Lucas interrupted me and asked if he could go through it, I said that he can, and he read through the contract a few times.

"Doesnt look like anything is wrong,but are you sure you want to do this"

"Yes I'm sure"

"Okay, now we will need to sign this,then you will go home and pack up your things, and I will send someone to pick you guys up tomorrow." With that we both finished signing the contract, said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?"

"Only time will show the answer."

______________
Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated this for a long time, BUT I was trying to make it as good as I possibly can with literally no writing experience an not knowing the language a 100% I'm trying the best I can.

Anyways what do you all think of "ICE CREAM"? I personally love this song, and the girls also were really excited about this collab with Selena, Which makes me really happy, knowing that the pinks are also happy about this song^-^

But for now bye bye