𝔱𝔴𝔬

Rosé pov

Me: I dont even know you!!! How am i supposed to agree? I dont even know your name!

?: My name is Lisa, and now answer my question!
____________

Me: What would i need to do as ur sugarbaby?

Lisa: Nothing too much, just act as my girlfriend, and in addision i will let your brother fulfil his dream, and ofcourse, u should fullfil your dream too, so those are the rules and all.

Me: Thats all? Forreal?

Lisa: Yup! I will give you my number because i know you wont decide tonight! Here is my number, call me tomorrow and tell me you choice.

And then she just turned around and went back inside, as if nothing just happened. I stood there for some time, and then i realised that i need to go back amd perform again, so i just ran.

The rest of the night just went on as usual, as i kept working until 5:30 am.

Soyeon: byeeee! Im going home now, are you i dont need to give you a ride home?

Me: no you dont need to give me a ride home, i will get there in like 10 or 20 minutes, its not that far anyways, byeee!!!

time skip to 6:30am

The alarmwent off, again, I got out of bed as quick as possible, because i needed to talk to Lucas.

Me: wake up! And get ready quicly, i need to talk to you about something.

I went out of the bedroom while i was still in my PJ's and made breakfast, i just made scrambeled egss with tomatoes as that was the only thing that was left in the fridge.

Lucas: So, what did you wanted to talk to me about?

Me: So i wanted to ask what to you want to do in your life, like ummm.... your dream job or something like that.

Lucas: Why all of a sudden.?

Me: Please, just answer!

Lucas: okey? I guess i would want to be an idol, but thats not importaint right now, science this dream is impossible, but any ways, why did you want to know?

Me: oh, i just wanted to know, mby you could audition? No, forreal, you could.

Lucas: Are you okay? I want to earn a lot of money, so i can take care of us.

Me: Fine~ okay, keep eating now!

___________

time skip to 6:16pm

Should I agree to her offer? I mean it would allow me and Lucas to achieve our dreams. But what will I have to do as her sugarbaby? Ughhhh! Its so annoying. Im just gonna text her and ask what i exacly will have to do as her sugar baby.

I took the Paper that had her number on it and saved it in my phone as "the offer😑" and just texted her.

the offer😑

Me:
Hey, its the girl from the club
I was wondering if we could meet up so we could discuss the details, because i want to k ow what im getting myself into IF i agree.

the offer:
Hey, lets meet at the "moon" cafe and discuss the details and then you decide

Me:
What time then?

the offer:
2pm

Me:
K, see ya