𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

It had been a month, and everything was going perfectly fine , no more scandals. Jennie was dating someone, but she didmt tell us who because she 'doesnt know if it will last'.

Lisa and I were having these small makeout session at any place we could have them, but we werent dating. We were both too busy for a relationship. And I was still going with her on private bussiness meeting, because I am an idol and if I went to public meetings rumors would surface and it could destroy my reputation as an idol.

Jennie was preparing for her solo debut, she was working really hard so it would be perfect, she didnt even allow us to see it or hear it, she said that we can hear it when its out on he internet.

Jisoo and I were eating dinner, Jennie still wasnt back.

"Chae, who do you think she is dating? Im really want to knoooow"

"I kinda have a feeling its someone from SM she kinda has been listening to SM groups a lot, and I kinda just get the feeling"

"Well I had a feeling its someone from JYP, i mean she has GOT7 as her homescreen picture so i dont know"

"I mean it her life, i think we should let her tellnus when she is ready to do that"

"I know, Im just...curious, I mean she never keeps secrets from me, I guess im a bit hurt by that"

And then we continued eating, we were eating peacfully when the door of our dorm opened and there were quiet voices coming from the door.

"shh, be quiet, they will hear you"

"We could have went to my dorm, we woulsnt have to sneak in then"

Jisoo shot me a knowing look and we both quietly made our way towards the door, and there the were, Jennie and her boyfriend, Kai.

"Jennie, where were you, you missed dinner" I asked, looking at her with a serious face, trying to look intimitating. She let out a small yelp and turned around.

"Well, you see, umm, I was eating out, yeah i was eating out and, and I bumped into Kai and and, uhh"

Jisoo started laughing and her trying to explain herself, and soon I started laughing too.

"Well this was not how I imagined meeting your boyfriend, Jen" I said after I stopped laughing.

"Wait, noone followed you guys right? Noone suspisious, no cameras no flasher, no-" Jisoo was cut off by Jennie speaking.

"Nop, noone, and we were both completly covered up they wouldnt have recognised us anyways"

"Jen, I got in a 'dating scandal' with my brother and we both were completly covered up, dont be so sure" me and Jisoo were completly serious now.

"Its not that big of a deal, and besides its dark outside, who would follow someone in the dark"

"I dont know Jennie, maybe saesangs, just go to your room and dont be too loud, Jisoo has a photoshoot tommorrow and she has to get up early" and with that both of them rushed upstairs. Jisoo and I finished eating. And went to our rooms, she went upstairs, but I was staying downstairs, there werent any rooms upstairs so I tooknthe one downstairs.

I got ready for bed and snuggled into my bed, and decided to stay on tiktok for a little bit. When I was scrolling through there I saw a lot of our edits, and XILER edits too, blink and serial killers were talented, there were dance covers and song covers, I felt proud.

Just as I was about to put my phone down I got a call.

Incoming call from
Lalisa M

accept                  decline

"hey"

"hey, why did you call?"

"I dont know, I guess I just wanted to hear your voice"

"haha, very funny"

"im not joking, I havent seen you for a whole week now, and that because of these meeting abroad"

I could just feel her pouting on the other side of the phone, it was probably 1pm there, if i did my math correctly, it was 3am here, so itwas probably like that

"wait its 3am for you, what are you doing up so late?"

"I was scrolling on tiktok, you know our fans are really *yawn* talanted"

"Chae, you need to go to sleep, its late"

"No im not tired anymore"

"Chae, it late you need to- oh I guess you fell asleep I can hear you snoring, goodnight bub"

___________

mwua( ˘ ³˘)♥︎