9

Gerard's POV:

"That was... weird," Mikey watched his friend sprint out the door. I was still processing what had just happened, I didn't know what to think to be honest.

"Yeah," I said, clearing my throat and sitting down at the counter, "That was weird," if only he knew what I was really talking about.

"I think he's mad at me," Mikey frowned, "that's why he left so quickly, isn't it?" Thank god for Mikey's absolute obliviousness.

"Yeah, he said something about that, I think," I couldn't think straight, I didn't even remember the conversation we had because my mind was just replaying the feeling of his lips on mine over and over.

"I did something dumb," me too buddy, "I tried to set him up with a girl."

I raised my eyebrows, "Isn't he gay?" I choked on my words. He better be gay after that kiss.

"Yeah, that's why I did something dumb."

"Why did you do it?" I asked, slowly coming back to reality. Usually when I kissed someone we were heading straight to bed to hook up, so this was completely unusual to me in so many different ways. It wasn't just for the fun of it, I actually liked him.

"I don't know," he sighed, sitting down at the counter in the same spot where Frank had been sitting before our little... "I guess because he has this stupid crush on you, and I just.. I don't like the idea of him being with you."

So that's what happened. Frank probably came to talk to Mikey and then I completely fucked things up between them. Well, once again, I'm the fuck up of the family.

"So you set him up with a girl?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I know— I should've at least found another guy, but she already had a crush on him and Kristin just-" he sighed deeply.

"Never mind, I need to go lie down," and with that, he left me. I needed to lie down too.

Frank's POV:

What the heck was I supposed to do? When something like this happened, I was supposed to go straight to Mikey and spill the tea to him, but that wasn't an option, for obvious reasons. Holy shit. Gerard kissed me! I let out a squeal like a schoolgirl with a crush. Then I immediately pulled my hoodie over my head in embarrassment when I noticed a couple walking their dog across the street. (Luckily I don't think they noticed, or cared).

I couldn't tell Mikey, and other than him I only really talked to a few people, Pete being one of them. So, I pulled out my phone and punched in his number.

"Hey, this is Pete Wentz, leave a message at the beep."

Well fuck me in the ass and call me Sally. I headed home instead and when I opened the door I saw something that would be ingrained into my mind for all eternity.

"MOM!" I screamed in horror, covering my eyes and turning my back as she tried to cover herself with a blanket. I had just caught her and her boyfriend Mark in the middle of... that... on the couch... oh god. I don't even want to think about it. I felt sick so I ran straight up to my room, slamming the door and blasting Metallica from my stereo. I shoved my head into the pillow and tried to erase that image from my mind. Way to bring me down from my happy-high after kissing Gerard.

"It's fine, really, he's just a kid, he'll get over it," I overheard my mom talking to Mark on the phone. No, I wouldn't get over it. I would never ever ever ever never in my whole entire life time ever get over the events of last night. Never.