𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

We're still the kids we used to be..

✿✿✿

in real life !

It had been about a month since Halloween, and I've grown really close to everyone, especially Tommy and Tubbo. I mean, I've always been close with Tubbo but, now more than ever. And Tommy, oh Tommy. He's incredible. He always knows how to make me laugh when I'm sad. And he may be loud, but in the best way possible. I also started to talk with Niki more and she was so incredibly sweet. She was like, the big sister I never had. I also started to talk to bigger creators, like George and Dream. A perks of my new found friends was that I had been growing, like a lot. Just a month ago I was at 500k, and now I was sitting in my room, on a discord call with Tommy, Tubbo, George, Dream, Niki, and Wilbur, waiting for me to hit 800k. That was a big number, and I still hadn't really comprehended it all. 

I was just taking the last sip of my Dr. Pepper when Tubbo spoke up, "Oh my god Y/N you just hit 800k!" He exclaimed, followed by some cheers from my friends. 

"Oh my god I can't believe it!" I was in awe as I refreshed my twitch to be met with my screen showing my account, with 800k followers. I remembered when I started streaming, three years ago. I was 13 and me and some of my friends just decided to start streaming. I played minecraft for about a year, before exploring other games and before I knew it, I was here. 

"Congrats Y/N, you really deserve it." Wilbur spoke in a soft voice.

"Yeah, I'm so proud of you!" Niki said and I could practically hear her  smiling.

"C'mon Tommy aren't you gonna say something?" Wilbur joked in a teasing manner. I was a bit confused by his tone, but brushed it off. 

"OI' SHOVE OFF!" Tommy yelled, and I giggled. This was what I liked about Tommy. Always kept up this big tough guy act until you got alone with him. "Good Job Y/N. I guess. I mean you're a woman AND american so, I'm not sure if you really deserve it but-" 

"Speaking of deserving things," Dream interrupted the british boy, and even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was making some kind of angry face. I laughed at the thought. "I've thought about it, and I feel that in celebration of you having 800 thousand followers, I am letting you into the DreamSMP." My face dropped in shock.

"REALLY?" I shouted in disbelief. 

"YOU'RE LETTING ANOTHER WOMAN ONTO THE SMP?" Tommy shouted yet again. 

"GOD TOMMY WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE?" I laughed, and he immediately started arguing back, but I wasn't really listening. I logged onto the SMP and Dream and George gave me a quick tour. It was getting pretty late and everyone started leaving the VC one by one.

Until it was just me and tommy.