𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

why would i let myself get down in the first place?

y/n @/syrupp_ • 24 min ago
i just spoke to tommyinnit he said give me a god damn minute

Tommyinnit @/tommyinnit • 5 min ago
replying to @/syrupp_
WHAT THE SHIT.

weston koury @/Wes10 • 2 min ago
replying to @/syrupp_
twitter user syrupp_ this is so cool.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TWEET THAT? YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY?" Tommy screamed into his mic while I really could not stop laughing, no matter how hard I tried.

"It's a good song." I simply said once I finished laughing before Tommy started stuttering uncontrollably, just making me laugh harder.

"I will hang up on you right now." He warned and I tried to contain myself, thankful my camera wasn't on so he couldn't see me holding back literal tears.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." I had to literally fan myself down at this point. "God it's getting late." Right now it was 2:37 AM, january 21st, 2021. It's been almost 3 weeks since I've seen everyone, and I have to be honest, it's hard. I did the math, and it was 10 AM for Tommy. This time difference was probably the worst part of the relationship.

"Okay, well go to sleep then." He said simply.

"But I wanna stay on the phone with you." I whined, dragging out the end of "you"

"Well you can sleep and I'll make sure not to wake you up." He smiled softly to his phone, which currently seemed to be sat on his desk.

"Okay, goodnight my boyfriend." I shoved my face into my pillow after putting my phone on the charger near my nightstand.

"Goodnight, my love." He said in almost a whisper, and the new nickname gave me butterflies. I still wasn't used to the whole relationship thing, I was so used to worrying about if he likes me or not, or to what extent, but it was comforting to just know, that in this moment, I am his, and he is mine. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep, a certain blonde boy, the one on the other line to be exact, filling my thoughts. 

— 

"What is it, Alex?" I questioned the man I was in a VC with.

"Miss Syrup, you reside in California, correct?" He asked me, and I couldn't really see where this was going. 

"That is correct, Mr Quackity." 

"So, Karl was planning to come out to LA next week and we were thinking you could join us? We could hang out and stream and stuff." I considered it, but I would have to check with my mom...

"Deadass? That sounds really fun but I'd uh have to check with my mom you know? And I don't know if she'll let me since I just went on a trip but I'll ask her for sure, okay?" I was kinda worried my mom would say no, but maybe since it's closer she'll let me go.

"Alright I got you. No pressure or rush by the way! Just an invite." I smiled at his response and thanked him before I disconnected and went downstairs to ask my mom. 

"Hey mom, can I ask you something?" I bit my nails as she turned around.

"Yeah sweetie, what's up?" 

"So, I know I kind of just went on a trip but I was thinking, I have these friends and they're both in the area so I was wondering if I could see them? It won't be for as long as last time.." I explained as I anticipated her answer. 

"Well, I'd have to get both of their numbers, are these adults?" 

"Yeah but they're really nice! All my friends I met up with last time know them as well!" I really wanted to go, and I could tell she was hesitant to tell me yes.

"Alright, I suppose that's fine, but I need both of their numbers!" I immediately hugged her and thanked her multiple times before sprinting up to my room and messaging the two boys.

syrup

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

MY MOM SAID

MY KMD SAID UES

MOM

UES

YES

FUCK

kar

OHHH YEAHHHH

LETS GOOOO

quack

OHAHAHAHAHA YES

WE'RE POPPING OFF

LETS GOO

syrup

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

a/n

quackity, karl, and y/n meet up arc???? perhaps......