𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Maybe you're not such a hot rod..

↜↜↜

tommy pov !

I was currently sat in the car, y/n in between me and Tubbo. For whatever reason, Dream and George decided it would be a fun idea to go to the mall. I wasn't sure how I felt about this, I mean, I didn't really have any intention to spend money, but it's the thought that counts I guess. 

"Alright bitches who's ready to spend 4 hours here and buy nothing but a pretzel like middle schoolers?" y/n said, mainly to me and Tubbo as she hopped out of the car. I just chuckled and we went ahead into the building. The adults and kids headed their separate ways. "Ooooooh can we go into this store first? Please please please?" y/n begged, referring to a store that was right behind her. It looked like a toy store of some-sort. I didn't even get to answer before her and Tubbo went inside, me following behind. I walked inside and was a bit shocked at first by all the bright colors and designs, it was cute though. I saw Tubbo run over to some bee keychains, and y/n to a cat plushie. I did my own looking, but nothing was looking good enough to buy. I decided to go talk to y/n as Tubbo was purchasing his keychain. 

"You gonna buy it?" She jumped a bit at my voice, I assumed she didn't know I was standing next to her.

"I don't know, it's really cute, but it's twenty dollars." She sighed. "I kind of had something else I wanted to buy today, and I wouldn't have enough." Hm, that gave me a bit of an idea. She put the stuffed animal down and we left the store after Tubbo bought his toy. 

A/N: I KNOW EUROPE HAS A DIFFERENT CURRENCY BUT JUST PRETEND BC IM TOO LAZY TO HAVE A STORYLINE AS TO HOW Y/N HAS POUNDS....

We found our way back to the adults, and Wilbur explained that we were gonna eat at the food court. I saw y/n run off into some jewelry store, and that reminded me. 

"Hey uh, I'll be right back." I told the group and went back to the toy store. I found the cat plushie, and bought it with the only money I brought with me. God, when did I become such a simp?  I thanked the cashier, and headed back to the food court to find the group again. When I got there, everyone already got their food, so I decided to sit in between Tubbo and y/n. 

"What's in the bag?" y/n asked me, referring to the large bag sat next to me, holding her gift.

"Oh, just a present. For a friend." I smiled, and she simply nodded. I had noticed she had a small bag sat on the table in front of her. "What's in yours?" 

"Oh uh, also a present." Hm. I just decided to let it go, and started to eat, but I kept thinking about y/n. Holy shit, this girl is gonna be the death of me. 

a/n

hey um

sry for not updating :C 

basically ive been busy this weekend w homework and a friend coming over

but heres the update !

ty for 6.6k reads and 199 votes ! thats insane wth

anyways i love u alllllllll go drink water and eat babes <3