𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.

I hope that she looks at me and thinks, "Shit, he's so pretty" 

♩♩♩

y/n pov

We talked for a few hours before everyone got off, and I settled into bed for the night, with a few things on my mind. I was so excited to see my friends, it didn't even seem real. I still had about a week until I would leave, but it gives all of us time to pack and make plans. Then there was a part of my mind that kept wandering to something else, no matter how hard I tried to push it away.

Tommy. 

I had really tried to figure out how I felt about him. I've never been in a relationship before and I've honestly only ever liked a boy once. It was in third grade and it was some kid in my class who always shared his lunch with me. He ended up liking my friend instead but that's not the point. I tried to remember how I felt when I liked him. How I acted, the things I thought, every detail, so I could see if I like Tommy. I honestly couldn't remember much, only that I always wanted an excuse to talk to him. And I guess I feel that way towards Tommy, but is that enough? I had another idea on how I could tell, but pushed it aside. I didn't like that idea. Okay, call me dumb, but I did what anyone would've done in my situation, I googled it. 

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and opened google, the white light just about blinding me. I typed up "how do i know if i like someone" and clicked the search icon. I clicked on the first website I saw and started reading. 

1. What emotions do I have when I'm around him/her/them? 

Well, I get really happy when I talk to him. I love hearing his voice, his jokes, his laugh, everything about him was just so stupidly amazing I couldn't even really explain it. I felt comfortable around him, like I could say anything and he wouldn't think I'm weird, even though he might make fun of me for it. But in another way I also felt, nervous? Like, I wanted him to like me, and I didn't wanna do anything to ruin that. You're supposed to feel like that with everyone though, right? I also felt, curious. Like, I want to know everything about him. His hopes, his dreams, the things he's passionate about, things he likes and dislikes, everything about him was interesting to me. I continued reading the article.