𝐓𝐄𝐍.

I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know

Everything that's shine ain't always gonna be gold

☀☀☀

y/n pov !

It was the night I had to get on a plane to London. A plane to London to meet a bunch of my friends. A plane to London to meet a bunch of my friends and the boy I like. No biggie. I was really nervous actually. My mom was driving to the airport and so many thoughts were going through my mind. What if they were different in person. Oh god. What if I'm different in person? I didn't want anyone to start hating me, especially not Tommy. My mom snapped me out of my thoughts by telling me we were here, oh god. It was 7:14 now, and my flight was supposed to leave at 8, and arrive to London at around 2pm their time. My mom grabbed my suitcase for me and walked me inside, before we stopped at security and said our goodbyes. I went through security and found my gate. I found a seat near where I would be taking off, and checked the time. 7:37. I sighed and realized the flight would be about 10 hours long. I got up and decided to spend some of the money mom gave me. I went into a store bought a portable charger, some juice thing, and a bag of candy. Before I knew it, they were calling for my flight, and I rushed over. I gave the employee my ticket, and entered. I found my seat and listened to some music for about an hour before slowly drifting off to sleep. 

time skip ! 

I woke up who knows how much longer later, and decided to ask the flight attendant how much time the flight had left. She told me it would be about an hour, so I decided to watch a movie to make it go by quicker. I ended up deciding on "The Perks Of Being A Wallflower." Although then it started to remind me of Tommy, and I got a bit distracted. Then I got worried again. I was gonna meet him soon, and I wanted to make a good first impression, but before I could even think further, the plane landed. 

I grabbed my bag and everything else I had with me, and exited the plane. I checked my phone, only to see a bunch of texts from Tommy, and Wilbur. I decided to open the ones from Wilbur first, because they seemed more important at the time. 

wilbah

Hey! We're gonna meet by the baggage pickup! 

Also, Nick and Clay should be arriving at the same time as you, so if you can't find us look for them. 

y/n

okayyyyyyyyyyyy

I went to look for my luggage, and then I found an issue. I didn't know what clay looked like. I guess I would just have to look for Nick and hope for the best. 

a/n

ayo short chapter sry 

anyways

TY FOR 1.8K READS AND 57 VOTES THAT SHITS INSANE

LOVE U ALL<33