𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

Time is like a leaf in the wind
Either it's time well spent
Or time I've wasted
Don't waste it

Time is like a leaf in the windEither it's time well spentOr time I've wastedDon't waste it

♦♦♦

y/n pov ! 

It's December 17th, 3:32 pm. I was told to join a VC that had Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Niki, Dream, George, and Sapnap. I was a bit suspicious, because when I asked Wilbur if I could start streaming first, he told me not to. So I wasn't sure if we were gonna play a game, or if it was something more serious. I was scared to say the least. I hovered my mouse over the VC, and clicked. 

"Oh okay she's here, we can tell you guys now." Dream said as he heard the noise of me joining the call. "So, we already spoke to the adults about this, so we're mainly just telling you, Tubbo, and Tommy." He explained to me. "So we all wanted to meet up soon, and we thought winter break would be the best time so we could actually include you guys." My eyes went wide, I couldn't believe it. 

"Wait, really?" I gasped.

"Yeah, I mean, you guys would have to ask your parents and stuff but, we were thinking December 26th, everyone could go to London, and we would stay at this airbnb we've been looking at for about a week. You could go home on the third." 

"Oh and I'm paying for everything, I really wanna see you guys." Wilbur said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. 

"Wait! I'll go ask my mom!" Tommy exclaimed. I agreed, followed by Tubbo. I ran downstairs and found my mom downstairs watching TV. 

"Mom," I panted, "can I," I said in between breaths, "please go to," I spoke again, with my hands on my knees, "London with my friends." 

"What?" 

"Look, a bunch of my friends are going to London on December 26th, we would be staying in an airbnb, I would come back on the third, and Wilbur's paying for everything! Please mom it would make me so happy." I begged. 

"Are there gonna be adults?" She sighed.

"It's almost all adults! Theres only gonna be 2 other teenagers we'll be responsible! Please?" 

"Will there be any other girls there?" 

"Yes! And she's an adult!"

She sighed again. "Alright. But you have to text me every night!" 

"Thank you so much mom! And I will! I'm so excited!" I hugged her and smiled before sprinting upstairs again to tell everyone. 

"I'm back! My mom said yes!" I exclaimed. 

"Great! So everyone can come!" Wilbur smiled, and the call bursted into cheers and excitement.

 We talked for a few hours before everyone got off, and I settled into bed for the night, with a few things on my mind.  I was so excited to see my friends, it didn't even seem real. I still had about a week until I would leave, but it gives all of us time to pack and make plans. Then there was a part of my mind that kept wandering to something else, no matter how hard I tried to push it away. 

Tommy. 

a/n 

yo yo yo sorry this chapter is so short but i rly wanted to end with that

im gonna try to put out another chapter today but if i dont im sorryyyy

also 981 reads and 31 votes ?? wtf u guys r awesome

if ur reading this, or comment, or vote, or anything to support this story, ily ! it really means to world to me <33

now go drink water and eat !! <33 

- harlow