𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Can't you see that you're the only one?

I just wanna be your only one

-

f/n = full name

y/n@/syrupp_ • 37min ago 

to answer everyones questions, both quackity and karl smell terrible. 

"HELLO CHAT!" Alex basically screamed at the camera in front of us. It was me, him, and Karl, all standing awkwardly in his kitchen while we waited for some viewers to roll in. "Today we're gonna see if Karlos here can cook better than a second grader, because why not?" I rolled my eyes at the dumb joke and he explained that we were gonna be making spaghetti from scratch, even though we had store bought pasta and sauce. 

"I think I burnt the noodles..." Karl trailed off as he stirred the contents of the pot he was using, causing quackity to let out a hard laugh. "IT'S SMOKING, IT'S SMOKING!" Karl cried as he tried to turn down the flame, revealing a pot filled with mostly black spaghetti. Mine actually turned out okay, although a few noodles were still cold. 

"I've taught you well, kid." Alex patted me on the back while I displayed my bowl of spaghetti to the camera. 

"You're acting like you're my dad or something." I joked and set the bowl down. 

"ME, ALEX, AND SAPNAP SHOULD BE YOUR PARENTS!" Karl gasped and jumped up and down, one hand on Alex's shoulder, and one on mine.

"OH YEAH IT'S OFFICIAL! WE'RE POPPING OFF!" Now we were all jumping and laughing hysterically. 

Quackity ended the stream not long after that, and I went into the guest room I was staying in, while Karl and Quackity streamed on Karl's account. The first thing I did as soon as I flopped onto the bed was check my phone. I saw a text from my mom, a few from Tommy, and one from Niki. 

-

mom

goodnight sweetie, stay safe i'll see you tomorrow 

-

my bitch boy <3

YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU WERE MEETING UP WITH QUACKITY AND KARL???? (+2 more)

-

niki my beloved

call me when you cannn :))