𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving,
Carrying your shoes,
Decided that once again I was just dreaming,
Of bumping into you.

And as I arrived I thought I saw you leaving,Carrying your shoes,Decided that once again I was just dreaming,Of bumping into you

➵➵➵

in real life !

y/n pov !

I waited for my luggage to come around on the conveyor, while still keeping an eye out for my friends. My luggage came around, so now all I could do was wait. I decided to text Tommy, to see if he could tell me where they were.

y/n <3

yo where r u

bitch boy <3

lol i see you

y/n <3

literally what

bitch boy <3

*picture of you in the airport*

y/n <3

yooo she kinda fine😩😩 u should ask her on a date ngl

bitch boy <3

what the fuck.

I chuckled at my phone and turned around, looking for the group, eventually, a very tall blonde caught my eye and I smiled, him already looking at me. I ran over and tackled him in a hug and he hugged me back. I melted into it, it was like the best comfort I had ever experienced, even though we were standing in the middle of an airport. We eventually broke away, and I met everyone else and we headed to the car once nick and clay had joined us. 

"So, big man, what do we got planned for the week?" Tommy asked, interrupting everyones conversations they were having separately. 

"Uh, well we're gonna go hiking, the fair, the beach, and a few other things but some are only gonna be for the adults." Wilbur answered, trying to stay focused on the road. Tommy gave me a smirk and a wink, and for some reason, instead of laughing, I got all flustered. I quickly covered my face with my sweatshirt. Goddamn I hated this already. If the whole week was just gonna be me getting flustered by Tommy, I may as well go home. I was shaken out of my thoughts by Tubbo asking a question. 

"The beach? It's the middle of winter!" He complained.

"Well, we're gonna go a bit later in the day. Have a bonfire, watch the sunset, you know?" Wilbur explained. I hadn't watched a sunset in a while. "It's gonna be a long drive when the time comes though."

"Long drive? I already flew here!" I whined.

"Stop complaining children or we're gonna send you all home." Dream yelled at the row where I was sitting in between Tommy and Tubbo. We were in a kind of van. Wilbur was up front driving, Niki in passenger seat. Nick, Clay, and George were sat in the middle row, with me, Tommy, and Tubbo behind them. Eventually I decided to listen to some music. I put my airpods in my ears and clicked shuffle on my playlist. "Pleaser" by Wallows started playing, as I tried to get comfortable, but failed. I noticed Tubbo drifting off to sleep, and Tommy on his phone doing something. So, I decided to be bold for once.

"Hey, is it alright if I rest my head on your shoulder?" I whispered to him, worried for what his response might be. 

"Oh, uh, sure." He stuttered a bit, and accepted my request. I smiled and rested my head down, before I felt him wrap his arm around me. This wasn't really the Tommy I was used to. Not loud, or violent, but gentle, and caring. I liked this side of him. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love loud Tommy, but this was something I could get used to. 

a/n

ayo

finally updated

here

ALSO TY FOR 2.9K READS AND 94 VOTES THE FUCK

OK ILY

DRINK WATER

EAT FOOD

GO TO SLEEP

MUAHHH <3