𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

Feel like a kid, I double tap
My chest with my fist
I like you
Say it back

Feel like a kid, I double tapMy chest with my fistI like youSay it back

⇡⇡⇡

tommy pov !

syrupp_

 ❤️💬✈️

 ❤️💬✈️

liked by tommyinnit, nihaachuu, and 310,194 others

syrupp_ guys i woke up in london i dont know how i got here plz send help

(tagged: tommyinnitt)

tommyinnitt: Americans are so weird.

       syrupp: @/tommyinnitt ok tommy innit

           tommyinnitt: @/syrupp_ What's that supposed to mean.

               syrupp_: @/tommyinnitt dw bout it sweetheart 

                    tommyinnitt: @/syrupp_ ??? what the fuck

nihaachuu: is this you and tommy?

     syrupp_: @/nihaachuu yes...?

          nihaachuu: @/syrupp_ just wondering :)

username7: DID THEY MEET UP WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON

I liked and commented on y/n's post and turned my head to look at her. We were in the car right now on the way to a hiking trail. I guess Wilbur thought it would be a good idea for us to get some exercise or whatever. I didn't really get it, but I was glad to get it over with. Y/n took that photo before we left, and I didn't know she was gonna post it, but she did. I mean theres nothing wrong with it, don't get me wrong but, we looked pretty close in it, and I didn't want people to take it the wrong way. I only noticed I had been staring at her when she looked back and we made eye contact for a few seconds, before I felt my cheeks flush and I looked down. God what was this girl doing to me. "simpinnit" I could see it now. It wasn't long before we arrived at the trail and started walking. There were small conversations going on, but nothing too interesting. I noticed Dream, George, Y/N, and Niki ahead of us while Sapnap, Wilbur, Tubbo and I were a bit behind. I got distracted by something on my phone when Wilbur asked me a question.

"So, Tommy, what do you think of y/n?" I was kind of pre-occupied at the moment, so I just kind of started speaking without having a plan. 

"Oh, uh she's pretty.." I spoke before looking up to see that the three boys eyes had widened. It was just then I realized what I had said. "COOL! PRETTY COOL!" I corrected myself.

"Yeah, sure buddy." Wilbur patted me on the back before shouting out to y/n. "Y/n! Y/n!" 

"NO WILBUR STOP-" She had already turned around and was walking towards us. Oh my god. My life was ruined. I have to move to a new country and change my name and-

"Tommy here, just called you pretty." He said quickly with a smile and then ran off, Sapnap and Tubbo following him. I had my arms wrapped around my chest in embarrassment, trying not to make eye contact. She looked ahead and waited until the group was out of earshot to say something. 

"Don't worry Tommy, I think you're pretty too." She smiled before heading off to catch up with the group, leaving me in awe. 

What the fuck just happened? 

a/n

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY TAKE THIS U SIMPS

anyways heres loml karl

HARLOW #1 KARL SIMP CONFIRMED ????? confirmed 

k go eat and drink water I LOVE YOU !