-- 7 --

Graham's POV

They were back in the TARDIS the next day, and Graham and Ryan were having a secret midnight meeting in Ryan's bedroom.

"Did you see them last night?" asked Graham as he sat at Ryan's desk while Ryan sat on his bed. "Both were either making absolutely no eye contact or staring for a socially unacceptable amount of time."

"We're in the endgame now," Ryan said. "We need to get them to confess! But how?"

The two sat in silence for a while, each pondering how they could possibly do it.

"I know," said Ryan.

The Doctor's POV

The Doctor had never played Truth or Dare before. And this seemed like it was going to be more complicated as it was called Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Kiss, Love or Torture.

The Doctor sat in a circle with her fam on the floor of the library, Graham and Yaz either side of her and Ryan directly opposite.

"How do we play this, then?" she asked.

"Basically, truth means you need to answer a question honestly; dare means you have to do a challenge; double dare means you do a challenge with another person; kiss means you have to kiss whoever the other player wants you to; love means you need to confess who you love; and torture means you have to do a particularly arduous challenge," explained Yaz.

"Okay..." the Doctor said, praying to Rassilon that she wouldn't need to do any of the love related ones.

"Oh, and another thing," said Ryan. "You can't do the same ones over and over again; you need to do them all before you can repeat."

The Doctor instantly felt her hearts sink, "I don't know if I want to do this..."

"Please, Doc," Graham pleaded.

The Doctor gave in with a sigh.

Yaz's POV

"Yaz, you're up first," said Ryan. "What will it be?"

"Dare," Yaz said instantly. She didn't want to do any of the ones that could lead to her admitting her true feelings to the Doctor. She didn't want to feel the pain of rejection. Never.

"Sit on the Doctor's lap for the next five rounds."

Yaz's face instantly went red. "What?! No!"

"You have to do it," said Graham.

"...fine then," said Yaz, moving over and sitting on the Doctor's lap, feeling like she was going to explode. That feeling only majorly increased when the Doctor put her arms around her waist.

"Okay, Yaz?" asked Ryan teasingly.

"F-Fine. Graham truth, dare, double dare, kiss, love or torture?"

~.~

The Doctor's POV

"Doctor, truth, dare, double dare, kiss, love or torture?" Graham asked the Doctor a few rounds later. It still hadn't been five rounds, so Yaz was still sitting on her lap. The Doctor didn't mind too much though.

The Doctor scowled as she realised that she had done all of the options not related to love.

"Um... truth."

"Do you like someone?"

The Doctor's face heated up and she tightened her grip on Yaz. "Yes."

"Who?" asked Ryan.

The Doctor paused, searching her mind for a loophole. Then exhaled in relief as she found one. "That wasn't the question."

Ryan hit the floor with his fist.

"Yaz, truth, dare, double dare, kiss, love or torture?"

Yaz paused for a moment. There was something different in her eyes while she gazed up at the Doctor, something the Doctor didn't quite understand.

"Kiss."

A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger but this chapter was getting kinda long. But I'm sure you can guess what happens next 😉