-- 8 --

*FLUFF WARNING*

Yaz's POV

"Kiss," Yaz said in a moment of boldness that she didn't know she had in her. She gazed up at the Doctor, the Doctor's beautiful hazel eyes meeting hers.

Ryan and Graham were silent, exchanging victorious glances.

"Kiss me..." the Doctor whispered. Yaz cupped the Doctor's face in her hands and pressed her soft lips to the Doctor's. Fireworks went off inside of her, filling her with indescribable warmth and a feeling of giddiness.

The Doctor's POV

The Doctor drew back for a breath before kissing Yaz again, not caring that Ryan and Graham were watching, fist-bumping, actually.

The Doctor wrapped her arms around Yaz's waist, pulling her closer while Yaz held onto the Doctor's bracers.

It was at this point that Graham and Ryan left, leaving the two lovestruck girls to continue in private.

Yaz pulled away for a second and whispered, "I think that whole game was just to get us to kiss."

"Why?" the Doctor asked, puzzled. "I was sure you... you didn't like me."

"I kissed you back, didn't I? I was sure that you didn't like me!"

"How did they figure it out?"

Yaz laughed, "The elevator, probably."

The Doctor laughed as well, remembering how awkward she had felt.

"Oh and..."

"And what...?"

Yaz's face heated up, "Never mind."

The Doctor decided to pester her later about this, but in the meantime kissed her again. Suddenly, the TARDIS jolted and sent them flying, the Doctor landing on top of Yaz.

"U-Um... sorry!" the Doctor cried, going to get off Yaz before Yaz pulled the Doctor down by her bracers, connecting lips once more.

It was like a piece of a puzzle had just connected. The Doctor was euphoric and Yaz was too.

They had convinced themselves that the other didn't like them. But now, here they were, kissing in the library.

A/N: Hi, sorry if these are becoming annoying. To any of my friends irl, please don't tease me about this. I know I'm terrible at writing this stuff. And from now on, this is probably gonna be more of a one-shot sort of thing. Hope you're enjoying!