-- 9 --

The Doctor's POV

The Doctor was still shellshocked by what had happened during that game. She never had expected her feelings to be returned, but yet, they were.

Yaz had run out of the library soon after the Doctor had fallen on top of her. It was all the TARDIS' fault.

But Yaz running out worried the Doctor. Was she okay? Was she upset? Had the Doctor advanced too far? She might've felt pressured to kiss her because of the stupid game.

So the Doctor left the library to find Yaz and apologise, the last ten minutes replaying in her mind.

Yaz's POV

Yaz had run away. It wasn't that she didn't like what had happened – she had been dreaming about it almost ever since the Doctor fell from the stars.

She was just... overwhelmed. And as she sat on her bed, staring at her picture of the Doctor, she pushed herself up off of her bed and tore the picture of the Doctor from her wall, ripping it into shreds. Tears streamed down her face as she tore it beyond recognition.

"Yaz?"

The Doctor's POV

"Yaz?" the Doctor asked as she entered the room, only to see Yaz in the middle of the room crying, screwing up a piece of paper.

"Yasmin?" the Doctor asked again seeing that she got no response from her. "Are you okay?"

Yaz finally looked up at the Doctor and she dropped the shreds of paper, cheeks turning red and tears still stinging her eyes.

"D-Doctor?"

"Yaz I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked you to kiss me! You must've felt like you had to and it was such a wrong thing to- "

The Doctor was cut off as Yaz flung her arms around the Doctor, still sobbing. "It wasn't your fault! I just ran because I was overwhelmed! I... I do like you, Doctor."

The Doctor smiled, relieved. She was so worried that she had hurt Yaz. But here she was, smiling at her.

"Come on," the Doctor said, taking her hand. "We've got a universe to save!"

A/N: 200 views?! What the heck?! Thanks so much for reading my silly little fanfic! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know :)