Chapter Twenty Five: Everybody cheers on three

It was almost time for the party.

I invited my friends but Chantel has cramps and Joe was outta town so it was just me, Mia and Zane at least I would have some friends if Noah wanted to drift off with his friends and I'm sure Timmy wouldn't have my time.

I was in my room applying makeup with Mia.

All the make up stuff the brushes,  powder, lipsticks, etc were strewn all over my table.
It was a mess.

Zane was sitting by the couch pressing his phone.

"You ladies sure take a lot of time doing makeup." He said, his voice had a hint of annoyance in it.

"Sorry about that we're almost done, babe." She said, while using a make up brush on her face.

She was wearing a beige mini dress and she had long legs so it really fit her.

"Yeah sorry Zane."

"It's fine. Where is lover boy?" He said."Shouldn't he be here by now?"

"He texted me that he would be meeting us there." I said while applying concealer on my face.

"Alright that's cool."He said. He seemed to be over the conversation by the fact he was not pressing for more answers.

"Alright, lets go! It's time to party."

It took us a while to get there.

Zane was the one driving with his car while Mia was in in the front passenger seat with him while I was in the back passenger seat.

Music was blasting throughout the whole car ride so there wasn't much conversation it was more of a calm ride.

But we finally reached the birthday party.

Today I felt like drinking and experimenting.

I didn't really like partying and I didn't drink.

But since it was a College party I felt why the heck not.

After all he was popular with the ladies.

We arrived at the destination, after a while of driving.

The party was at a huge mansion.

The girls parents must be loaded.

There were people all  over the porch. The music was blaring and loud.

This was gonna be fun

_________

We are already kinda late so people were already blazed. Walking into the house I saw couples  in the hall with each other, a few red cups on the floor.

After walking to the main living room, that's where the main party was happening.

People were on the couches chatting with each other, some were in the corners on their phones, others were by the pool table playing drinking games.  There were couples making out with each other, others flirting with each other, friends were in their groups hanging out.

Music was blaring though the speakers.

Immediately, I saw Timmy flirting with a girl at a corner and I obviously wasn't going to go over there and interrupt. That wasn't any of my business.

I ignored the whole thing and started dancing with Zane and Chantel beside me.

My phone beeped. It was a text message from Noah.