Chapter Twenty Eight: It Was So Worth It

I woke up with a headache.

I was so hung over.

I was never going to drink alcohol again.

I yawned.

I slowly opened my eyes. I scanned the room with my eyes.

This did not look like Timmys room at all.

It looked like the guest room.

He must have moved me to the guest room me over night.

I honestly was so nervous to face him.

Just remembering yesterday made me blush.

We kissed yesterday and it wasn't a dream.

It wasn't something I could take back. It was real.

But then it dawned on me that nothing will ever be the same between us.

I have known that boy since I was three years old, I have known him for fifteen years and if anything goes wrong we wouldn't talk anymore and that would be truly sad.

Before I could finish that thought I heard a knock on the door.

I got up from the bed and sat straight.

"Come in."

I could hear the door knob being unlocked.

It was Timmy. He was smirking as usual.

"Hi." He said smiling at me.

"Hi."

"Anna said I should wake you up for breakfast."  He said. He seemed not to be able to look into my eyes.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. I feel like he did that on purpose to seduce me.

I couldn't help but glance at his well defined abs.

I tried to make it less obvious but unfortunately I failed because he looked at me with amusement.

"You like what you see?" He said flexing his abs with a smirk on his face.

"You wish." I was looking at the ground trying to avoid his face. "So how did I get to this room anyway?"

"I carried you here. Anna would have killed me if we slept in the same room."

Aunt Anna is a cool mom and understands teenagers more than most adults, she might be his big sister but she treats him like he was her mom but one thing she takes seriously is her religion.

He burst into laughter. I also started chuckling.

It was just too funny.

"Well that's true, thanks anyways I know that must have been a hassle."I said chuckling.

"Yeah it was no problem. He said sheepishly.

After we got to the dining table, we both sat down on the dining table in the living room.

Breakfast was already served. On the dining table I saw two plates filled with pancake and a syrup bottle in the middle of the table.

We both sat down and were staring at each other awkwardly. We were both eating our pancakes silently.

I really hope just because we made out last night, things wouldn't be awkward like this from now on.