Chapter Six:And she is supposed to be your juliet

Dedicated to @memamex and @Nation_wordNation_wi

Chapter Six:And She Is Supposed To Be Your Juliet

Romeo and I had been texting and calling each other every day now for a little more than two weeks.We have been spending so much time together too.

I never thought I would be one of those girls who would put all their time and effort into a new relationship. I thought that was so cliche.

Now here I was. Ironic huh??

I had dated  before but Romeo was different. He gives me goosebumps and there is just something about him.....

Well anyway..

I was on my way to Mia's house I haven't visited in a while so I was happy to stop by.

I parked my car on their driveway and locked the car automatically with the keys.

I got down and rang the doorbell.Within a few seconds the door was unlocked and there stood Mia's dad or as I called him MR B-you know cause Mia's last name is Bretman.

"Oh Lily its nice to see you again we haven't seen you in weeks we were getting worried."                             Mr Bretman said chuckling or as he would like me to call him Hal.

"I've just been busy with school and everything everything else Mr B."

"That's fine come on in Mia is in her room."He said gesturing me with his hands.

I walked in and shut the door behind me.

"Oh what about Mrs B?" I said.

"Oh you know her she is at work and will be back later in the evening." He said. He sat down on a cushion and proceeded to watch TV.

"Oh yeah sure I forgot about that." I said. "Well I'll see you."

I walked to her room and knocked. "Cmon In Lils."

"Hey!!!!"I said excitedly. I jumped on her both of us falling into the bed.

"Dude you're fucking suffocating me get off.          "Mia said laughing.

I was heavier than her so I knew I was crushing her.

"Okay Whatever." I said getting up and sitting on the bed.

"Sit down let's pick a movie on Netflix."                    She said putting her laptop on her bed.

"Hmm what about a classic like The Notebook?"   Mia said scrolling on the mouse pad.

"Nope I've watched that movie like a hundred times what about something new like To All The Boys I've Ever Loved?"  I said. "I heard the main guy is fucking hot."

"Ok fine let's try that one but you owe me."Mia said.

We played the movie but I couldn't really concentrate cause my phone kept buzzing with messages.

-       Hi

-       Saw your latest pic on Snapchat you looked amazing 😉