Chapter Twenty Two: Lets go

I drive over to the cafe with my heart spinning.

It wasn't that far away from the house.

After some time, I arrived and parked my car in the parking lot.

My heart was about to burst out of my chest.

I walked into the cafe. There were a good number of people.

I spotted Noah in the cafe immediately. He was sitting in the corner and he looked nervous.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I'm glad you came." He said.

I sat down next to him.

"I'm glad too." I said looking straight at him. "So really why did you call me here?"

"Well I just- Can I take you somewhere a bit more private." He said running his hand through his hair and looking around.

I've never seen him this nervous before.

"What about your car?"

"I didn't come with my car. It's in the shop."

"Okay let's go."

"Yeah let's I'll drive." He said.

It took us time to  get there. We were both very silent. There was a definite silence. After some time we finally arrived at the place. Was a lonely area these ones it was a guardian in the middle of nowhere. I have never been here before.

"where are we?" I said. I was amused. This garden was so pretty. There was a huge rock in the middle of the garden that you can sit on.

Timmy was now inches apart from me, he held one of my hands. He had a look of determination in his face.

"This is my happy place, I come here when I want to get away from the world. I never brought anyone here before except you."

"Timmy why did you bring me here?"

"Because I want to apologize about everything that went down i was being immature because he doesn't deserve you."

"I understand but you can't keep bashing him and it wasn't your place to tell me about Hannah or whatever her name is-"

My phone started ringing.

I got a call from Noah's mom.I answered immediately. She sounded worried.

"Lily are you by any chance with Noah?               I haven't been able to get through to him all day. He just went out in the morning and he said he wasn't going to be long now his number isn't going through."

"Oh no ma'am I'm not with him but I I will check for him."

"Thank you dear it means a lot. Please if you find him please contact me immediately his dad is out of town I don't wanna worry him."

Where could Noah be? I'm so worried like why would he  go out like that with and switch off his phone this isn't like him so I was really worried.

"Listen Timmy i'm so sorry but I really got to go I need to look for Noah so we will have to take a rain check on our conversation."