Chapter Two:Joe

Dedicated to @ssk2012

Chapter Two: Joe

"Lily, mom said you got 20 minutes to get down!" Isaac yelled.

That woke me up from my blissful sleep.

Shit.

I'm gonna be late for school. I was still in my pajamas.

I was so fucked!!

My mom woke me up but as soon as she left I went right back to sleep.

I quickly took a quick shower and combed my hair and tied it into a ponytail.

As soon as I was done I ran down to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast.

I put a slice of bread in the toaster and went to the living room. Isaac was sitting down giving me a look.

"Hey you were totally sleeping upstairs weren't you?!"

"No I wasn't dweeb." I said trying to act cool. "I just took a really long shower."

How could he know?

"Yeah you were I'm not stupid but don't worry I won't tell mom. "He said winking at me."but you owe me one."

Cole and Maya started chasing each other round the living room grabbing my attention.

"You can't catch me Isaac!!!"Maya said giggling and running as quickly as she could.

"Yeah I can I'll catch you no matter what. "He said chasing her.

When he was close to her she started screaming.

I put my palms by my ears.

"You guys Maya and Isaac stop running round the house it's too early for this. "I said loudly.

They froze. "Aww we are just having fun why you gotta be a party pooper." Cole said pouting his face.

"Yeah!" Maya said.

"Hey guys I'm not a party popper I don't want you guys to break anything it's way too early."

But then my dad appeared at the kitchen.

"Alright Guys let's go I don't wanna be late for school. "Dad said. He sounded grumpy like he really wanted to sleep in today.

"Wait you guys should have a nice day at school." Mom said as she walked into the living room.

She was in her pajamas and hair net and she was carrying Grace who was two by her waist.

She owned a chain of jewelry stores with her best friend Aunt Anna and her work schedule was pretty flexible as she usually went to the main store at around 11:00am.

"Mama Mama toast!!!"Maya said sniffing with her nose.

Oh shit my toast!!! It completely slipped my mind.

"Oh there must be bread in the toaster in the kitchen I'll get it for your sweetie."

Maya grinned. "Yay toasty." She clapped her hands.

My mom put her down and got the toast for her in a plate and blew it so it wouldn't be too hot.

Lily ate it up right away.

"But mom that's my toast!!!"I said annoyed.

"Lily. She is your baby sister I'm obviously gonna give her the toast or are you gonna fight with a baby for toast???"She said crossing her hands and shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Well....Well..."

"That's what I thought now off to school. "She said picking grace up again with the plate with toast.