Chapter Ten:Wowza youre in a bathing suit!!

Dedicated to @surihami

Chapter Ten:Wowza you're in a bathing suit!!

I am currently watching Mia's glee club rehearsal.She has a solo rehearsal session right now so it's just me,her and the glee club teacher Mr Paul.

"Alright let's take it from the chorus and one, two, three, Go!!!!!!"Mr Paul said.

".....Last Friday night
We went streaking in the dark
Skinny dipping in the dark,then had ménage à trois
Last Friday Night
Yeah, I think we broke the law
Always say we're going to stop-oh, oh woah
But this Friday night, do it all again......."

Mia was in her element sweating as she was singing her heart out.

She choose to rehearse today with Last Friday Night by Katy Perry.She was a big fan of hers.

She was the best Vocalist in glee club and probably the whole school.She always won the school talent show. Watching her sing made me proud.

"Okay that's enough practice for today."Mr Paul said.

"Okay we'll take it from the top next time thanks Mr Paul."Mia said.

"You're rehearsal was great as always."He said smiling."If you need me I'll be in the teachers lounge."

Mr Peter left the classroom for us.

"So what did you think of my rehearsal?"Mia said flipping her hair smiling.

"Do you really need me to gas me up?"I said rolling my eyes in a playful way.

"Of course."She says smiling."What did you think?"

"Well let's just say you put Rachel Berry to shame."I said smiling.

Mia and I are big fans of Glee so a reference was necessary.

"Well thanks."She said."I'm so hungry let's go get lunch."

"Yeah sure."

We walked to the cafeteria. The Cafeteria was filled with lots of students.We got our food and sat down on an empty table. We both started eating our burger and chips.

"So?"

"How's Romeo?"She said chowing down on some chips."You usually can't shut up about him."

I hadn't told Mia about the breakup yet cause she'll just be upset..

"Ohh we broke up..."I said looking at the ground.I didn't wanna look her in the eyes.

"Are you serious?!"Maya said with her eyebrows furrowed."Why am I just finding out now?"

"Well i didn't want you to overreact."I said.

"Overreact?Since when do we keep stuffs from each other?Were best friends."

"All right all right I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But seriously how are you feeling?"

"I'm actually fine. I'm After Romeo broke it off I was a little upset but then I realized we are much better as friends.."