Chapter Fifteen: Were always here

"I'm so obsessed with you."Noah said in between kisses. He was on top of me with one of his hands under my mini skirt. Our tongues entwined together. I unbuttoned his shirt letting it fall on the ground. He unbuttoned my shirt throwing it on the ground leaving me in my bra and skirt. I moaned. I wanted him. The desire was too intense. I wanted him inside me. I unzipped his pants letting it fall on the ground. Leaving him in his boxers.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked.

"No never. I want you."

Then I felt someone else tapping my body.Someone calling me.

"Lily!!! Lily!! Wake up. You're gonna be late for school" I could hear my mom.

I opened my eyes and I was back to reality. I felt like someone had splashed water on my body.

"Ughh."I groaned." Are you kidding me? That was all a dream." I said sitting up well. I felt annoyed.

"What was?" She said.

I definitely wasn't going to tell her I was dreaming about having sex with Noah.

"Ugh I just dreamt I was at Coachella having fun." That was the first thing that popped in my head.

"Well If that is your way of subtly letting me know you wanna go to Coachella well I think you should leave that till when you go off to college."

"Yeah I guess so..."

"Well after school we are going to the gynecologist office. This is the day I'm less busy Friday"She said."I already talked to your dad and-"

"You talked to dad about this?!!!!" That's just great. My parents talking about my sex life.

"Of course I did. And don't worry at this point it's normal at your age to be active-"

"Mom!! We had this talk yesterday. I don't wanna talk about this again."I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay okay just get ready for school."

_________

I barely made it in time before the first bell rang. I ran straight to class. I opened the door and everyone's attention turned to me. Even the teacher.

The late bell hadn't rung so I technically wasn't late.

I walked to an empty seat and sat down while putting my shoulders on the desk and putting my bag pack on the side of the desk.

"Okay class. It's an assignment that counts for 30% of your grade it's a 3000 word essay about your dreams after high school...."

Before I knew it the time was up and the bell rang.

I was walking side by side with Mia. She looked tired. We entered the cafeteria and got our lunch and  sat down at a table. It was normally four of us so the fact that both Joe and Chantel skipped school today had me worried.

"Hey Mia have you seen Chantel today? I'm really worried about her we talked yesterday and she told me that she and Joey hooked up and they didn't use protection."

"Are you serious I have no idea wow I'm so worried for her. Why don't we go to her house after school?"

"I can't cause I have to go to the gynecologist with my mom today and I can't skip it."