Chapter Seven:College kids

Dedicated to @user99525904

Chapter Seven:College Kids

We entered the house and I spotted Joe and Chantel immediately.They were both dancing in the middle of some kids I recognized from my school.

The party was mostly filled with college kids but it was cool than me and Romeo weren't the only high school kids at the party.

We were both still holding hands.

"You guys finally made it."Chantel said walking up to us.Her eyes hovered over our hands.She gave a me 'you're so giving all the details later' look.

Joe stood beside Chantel and he was smiling.For someone who was new he seemed confident.

"Well lets get wasted."She said eyeing the punch bowl across the room.

"Yeah lets go."Joe said."You guys coming?"
Kk
"Well I don't really drink."I said.

"Really?Okay."Romeo said.It seemed like he wanted to say something but he decided against it.

"But you can Romeo I won't mind."

"Yeah I don't think I'll be doing much drinking tonight."He said smirking.

We walked over to the dance floor and started dancing.Romeo moved his body with so much rhythm while i could barely dance. MP

The music was very loud so we could barely hear
each other's voices.I spotted Joe and Chantel dancing close by.

I looked around more and noticed Elena Payne.She is the most popular girl in school.She is a brunette with an average height but with huge boobs which were almost spilling out of the mini dress she wore.She is also a cheerleader and was dating another popular guy Mason Jinn.

She had been dancing with her boyfriend.

She suddenly walked over to us with him.

"Hi Romeo and uh Lily right?"

"Yeah that's me."I said forcing a smile.

Elena had split personalities from what I've heard there was the nice Elena who teachers loved and the bitchy Elena who you did not want to be in her bad books.

"Well nice to meet you."Elena said smiling."I've seen you around school but I guess we haven't had any reason to talk."

"Yeah I guess so."

"No idea you were coming though Man."Mason said giving Romeo a handshake."And nice to meet you Lily.

"Yeah you too."

"You're a quiet one.."Mason said with a small smile.

"Hey! Mason and Elena we are about to start Beer Pong."Missy yelled.

Missy Reign,Another Popular kid and Elena's best friend.She is her right hand woman and she has a small stature and has blonde hair with pink highlights and she is currently single.

"Well we gotta go."Elena said looking at both of us and holding Masons hand.

"Yeah see you guys around."Mason said.