Chapter Twenty Three: Kisses

We arrived at the motel.

He parked the car in the parking lot. We both got down from the car.

"We are here." He said.

"Yeah it seems so."

I was trying to stay calm.

We walked to the building and walked to the reception area. There was a middle aged woman standing in the reception.

My heart was pounding. We were holding hands warmly and tightly.

"Hey, we would like to book a room." Noah said.

" Yes ok, Would that be two rooms or one room?"

We both simultaneously looked at each other and chuckled.

"Just the one room is fine." He said.

I was nervous.

"All righty." She said while handing us the keys

We walked into the room.

"Now where were we?" He said smirking. He held my hand.  He pressed our lips together.

I could definitely feel an atraction towards him. My heart was racing. I kissed him back.  He slid his tongue in my mouth.

He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed.

"Hey!" I said chuckling."Put me down."

"Your wish is my command." He said smirking.

He dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of the bed facing me. He look like he was ready to devour me. I could see it in his eyes.

He then pulled me closer to him with his arms and pressed our lips together. He pressed his lips deeper in mine. Lost in his taste and our tongue entwined, I don't even know when he got on top of me.

I have never gone this with a guy before.

Kissing was one thing but sex was another level and it has to be done with the right person.

He was on top of me, his hands grazing my body ever so slightly.

I could feel my heart beating and I could feel the sexual chemistry between us.

He planted kisses all over my neck then he went right back to kissing me on the lips and I kissed him back. One of his arms was grasping my boobs under my shirt.

He was an amazing kisser. My heart was racing.  Everything was so passionate and intense.

"I always dreamed of this Lily." He whispered between kisses," Being with you."

i didn't even know what to say I was shocked.
"Me too." I blurted.

With that he pressed our lips together sliding his tongue into mine. He used his arm to pull my shirt over my head revealing my bra.

I could feel his hardness pressed against me.

"I always wondered how you looked without layers on and I can proudly say you look absolutely stunning." He said staring at me with a smile on.

"Thank you." I started blushing. My cheeks turned red.

He planted small kisses on my neck and then proceeded to plant kisses all over my chest.

I've never gone this far with anyone before physically so all of this was new territory to me.

Then i quickly unbuttoned his shirt and then I threw it on the ground.