Chapter Nine:Welcome to the hills coffee shop

Dedicated to @aliexo1001

Chapter Nine:Welcome To Hills Coffee Shop

"Anything wrong?You sound serious."

"Can you meet me at the Hills Coffee Shop?"He said."Or are you busy cause I don't wanna talk about this over the phone."

"I'm free I'll be there right away."I said."I just have to drop my siblings off at home first."

"Oh no if you're busy we can talk about it later."He said."I don't wanna intrude."

"No no it's fine."I said."I'll be there soon enough."

"Okay good."I said before hanging up the call.

"Okay kids lets go home."I said.

"No no I don't wanna go home!!."Maya said stamping her feet.

The people nearby were all staring at us.

I had to put my hand on my face to hide.I was so embarrassed.

"Stop it Maya we've been here for a long time so let's just go."

"No!!!!!!"Maya said with a frown on her face.

"Me too I don't wanna go."Cole said stamping his feet.

Seriously now two of them were doing it.

People were giving us stern looks.

"Okay what about this? Ill give you both five bucks."

The both of them immediately stopped their meltdown.

"We'll take it!!"Cole said.

"So money was what it took to get you guys to stop."I said rolling my eyes.

"Pretty much."Maya said.

"Well let's go home weirdos."I said holding both of their hands as we moved quickly out of the park.

We hopped into the car and I started the ignition.In new time we reached the house and I parked in the garage.

Then we all entered the house

"You guys are finally back."Dad said.He was sitting in the living room table scribbling on a notepad.

"Yeah well I actually have to go out right now."I said."I'll be right back."

My dad frowned his face."Where are you going to now? You just got back."

"I have to meet a friend. Its really urgent"I said with a puppy dog face."Please can I go?I won't be long."

"You know I don't like you going out randomly but alright you can go but don't stay out too long."

"Okay dad thanks."I said turning around to go.

"Wait just a second before you go"He said."Which friend are you going to see?It better not be a guy."

"No of course not I'm going to see Mia."I lied.

I hate lying but if I tell my dad the truth he won't let me go so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

"Oh good cause you know my rules you can't see a guy until I've met him."He said focusing on his scribbling.

"Yeah yeah I know."I said."Goodbye."I said kissing his cheek with the car keys in my hand before going off.
______

I drove fast with the car to the coffee shop.