Chapter Twenty Six: Wouldnt dream of it babe

Chapter Twenty six: Wouldn't dream of it babe

Being a Senior in high school means knowing for most people the best time of their lives is almost over.

Most people peak in high school and that's a fact.

They only get to relive their high school glory in High school reunions and talking with their children.

Right now, I'm in a class right now.

We are having English class and our teacher is giving a lecture.

I was scribbling down notes on my notepad.

"Ok class, Everyone should submit their essay remember it will be 30% of your grade." said. She was standing up in front of the class..

People started reaching into their book bag to bring out their printed assignments.

Some people were reaching under their desk while some had their assignments on their desks already.

My desk was beside Mia and she already had her assignment on top of her desk.

I stayed up all night trying to finish the assignment. Thankfully I was able to finish it but just barely so it wasn't perfect.

I honestly didn't have the best grades so this was my last chance to do well so I could get into a good college.

I had to give it my all.

College was extremely important for me, since this was my senior year. every grade mattered.

My parents kept ringing it in my head that college is the only way to have a better life for yourself and for your future.

"Ok class, just pass your assignment forward to the front and after that the class is over." Miss Tiana, the English teacher said.

Everyone passed their assignments to the person sitting in front them and in new time it reached the front seat.

" Ok class dismissed."

__________

It was lunch time and I was having a sandwich for lunch.

Joe was sitting beside me while Mia and Chantel were sitting across the table.

Everyone was eating sandwiches. Joe was on his phone. He was really focused on his phone.

"You guys check this out." He said.

Everyone's attention immediately shifted to Joes phone.

It was a poster on instagram.

Fair. Games. Food. Saturday.  Buy your tickets at the gate. Come one, come all.

"Im definitely going, This would be a great date for me and Zayn." Mia said.

"Way to make it a lovers fest Mia." Joe said making kissing faces.

"Honestly, thank God I have a boyfriend and I don't have to third wheel you too, no offense ."I said raising my hands up.

Honestly, I love Mia but I hated being a third wheel. They always made me feel comfortable of course but as they say three is a crowd.

"Yeah get a girlfriend and you'll understand." I said flipping my hair.

He looked amused." Wow I feel so attacked."