Chapter Eighteen: Dont lose your balance

Chapter Eighteen : Don't lose your balance

"Ok let's go Lily! Move! Move! Move!" Isaac said jogging beside me,"We don't have all day."

I was sweating and panting. My bones  were aching me. I was wearing a black gym shirt and matching bottoms.

Isaac normally jogs everyday in our neighborhood on the weekends and today I decided to give exercise a chance. Mia, a fitness junkie tagged along for moral support.

My brown hair was in two cornrows. We were both jogging on a sunny day.

"Man I'm so tired." I said panting."I really regret working out today."

"Man you're so lazy." Mia said chuckling.

She was right beside me having the best time. She was in her element. She loved to exercise and keep fit that's why her she had a slim figure mind you i was also slim but I had big boobs which made me appear thick but Mia was all round slim while I preferred dieting.

"She really is so lazy." Issac said rolling his eyes. He exercised all the time obviously because he is an athlete.

"Isaac! Lily is no fun let's race back to the house. Loser buys the other a salad bowl. I would have said fast food but that would've have defeated the point of exercising food "

"Deal!"  Isaac said excitedly raising his hands up. He was wearing a white T shirt and shorts.
"There is this salad I've been dying to try downtime and I'm 1000% sure I'll beat you."

"Oh really. Let's see about that-" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Guys. I have an idea what about if we just forget about the race and just walk back to the house in peace." I said rolling my eyes.

"No way." They said simultaneously. They were both looking at each other and I could tell what they were both thinking.

Why are the two of them so competitive?

"Forget about the fucking race-"

"Alright. 3,2,1. Go!!!!" Isaac said before running.

And with that they both took off and started running.

Isaac was ahead of Mia but she was gaining on him.

"Guys! Guys!" I screamed. They didn't even look back they were concentrated on the race. They both turned the corner and disappeared out of my sight.

Damn.

I was already tired.

Thankfully the house is not that far away so i jogged back.

Immediately I spotted Mia and Isaac in front of the house chatting.

Mia was jumping ecstatically.

"I won! I won!" Mia said jumping punching his  head. Isaac was rolling his eyes and frowning.

"Thanks for leaving me behind guys," I said rolling my eyes.

"Well we wanted to race and you were holding us back." Isaac said.

"Well at least i didn't lose the race."