Lily[Sequel]

Lily Smith, the oldest among her four siblings, has a pretty nordrmal life. She has average grades, lovey dovey parents and enough people in her house to make her go crazy(the good kind).

She has her best friends Mia and Chantel.

She was also very close to Timmy Lancaster who she  knew right from childhood up until they drifted apart...

A new guy, Joe moves to their town and joins their group spicing thing up.

Meanwhile what happens when Timmy suddenly pops back into her life??

Join Lily as she navigates her life, friendships, her big and wonderful family and her love life in this hilarious and warm story....

And yes this is a spinoff/sequel to The Bride He Left At The Altar but it can be read as a stand alone story.

Disclaimer:No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage or retrieval system without the written permission of the Author.

The book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incident either are products of the Authors Imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deadly, events or locales is highly coincidental.

******Started July 08 2018******