Chapter Five:Double Date

Dedicated to @mubashiirah and @Abuna17

Chapter Five:Double Date

Today I was going on the double date.

Mia made it her personal mission to dress me up.

We are at my room.Both of us were going through my closet for what I would wear for the date.

"Try this one."Mia said handing me a red dress..

It was a knee length red dress with straps.

I wore the dress and stood in front of her.

"What do you think??"I said.

"It's beautiful thank God I talked you into ordering it online."

We ordered it just a few days ago when we were doing some online shopping.

"Yeah what would I do without you?"I said.

"Yeah I know I'm the best."She said smirking.

"Oh get over yourself."I said smacking her arm.

"No way."

The date was in about thirty minutes.

"So I'll meet you guys there I'll be going home."

"No were going there together Zane will be here soon so we'll just all go together and meet your date there."

"Whatever."

"Now sit down let me do your makeup."

"I can do my own makeup."

"Maybe if you were talking to anybody else I'm not letting you do your lipgloss and powder thing."

"I don't like much makeup you know that."

"Yeah well this is a date."

She grabbed my hand and sat me down.She went to one of her drawers and brought our her makeup kit.

"Okay let's start with your brows...."She said

Ausing a brow brush to brush my brows.

________

"Both of you look great."Zane said.He was wearing a white shirt, black jacket and jeans and he had blonde hair.

"Thanks."I said. Mia was really talented in doing makeup it turned out great she didn't makeup too much like some people do. It was perfect.

"Thanks babe." Mia said giving him a kiss on his cheek. Mia is wearing a black romper and did her own makeup with heels.

Those two are so cute.

"Well let's get going before the traffics gets much."

"Yeah cool."

On the way to the restaurant. Zane connected his phone and Paris by The Chainsmokers started playing. He was driving while Mia was beside him in the passengers seat while I was sitting in the back seat.