Chapter Eight:We are not official

Dedicated to @jennycasiox

Chapter Eight:We are not official

I'm doing my homework on my desk in my room.

And here's a fun fact I hate doing homework well I don't think anyone actually likes doing homework.

Like what's the point of spending so many hours in class then the teacher giving you more work to do at home? 

It sucks.

And I was doing my worst subject Maths.

My mom knocked on the door.

"Come In."I said loudly.

My Mom walked in."Hey sweety."

"Hi Mom."

"Well i need you to please do me a favour."
"What is it Mom?"

"Well as soon as you're done with you're homework you should drive Cole and Maya to the amusement park."

"What?!But Mom I don't wanna go!!!"I groaned.

"Well you gotta do it.They've both been bugging me and I'm just way too tired."She said.

"Uhhhhh."

"Look on the bright side I'll give you $200 to spend on anything you want."

That's a lot of money!!! I could go shopping for bags and shoes and clothes!!! 

"Oh well in that case I'm ready to go."I said smiling."Let me just quickly finish my homework."

"That's my girl."
______

Cole and Maya were playing tag.We were in the living room.

Isaac was playing PS4 with the TV.He was holding the controller like his life depended on it.

While Grace was playing with all her toys on the rug.

"Y'all should get me something like popcorn or like a sloshie."Isaac said looking at the screen clutching a game pad.

"You know you could just come with us...you're always playing video games a change of scenery would be nice for you."

"Nah Ariana is coming over soon so I'm good."He said."She'll be my scenery."

Ariana is Isaacs best friend since elementary school.Their friendship is platonic and all but I suspect both of them have a crush on each other.Its obvious.

"Oh really she's coming over so you guys can sit down and play video games."I said sarcastically.

"Now you're getting it."He said.

Isaac ignored my sarcasm.

"Well remember you're supposed to be watching Grace over there I'll just be gone a few hours with Cole and Maya so don't burn the house before we get back."

"Cole, Maya!!!! We're leaving!! Stop playing hide and seek."

"Okay we're here."They said simultaneously.Both of them running up to me.