Chapter 7- "Good morning beautiful"

Hopes POV:
I woke up feeling my arms around someone , I quickly recognized the vanilla-flower scent , then all the memories from last night flowed back into my mind .
I decided to check what time it was and it was 9:59 pm ,my aunt Freya and uncle Elijah we're coming today to check on the school , I tried to pull my hands off of a sleeping Josie but I failed , "nooo 5 more minutes " I hear Josie say while turning around to face me .
"Good morning beautiful " I say while giving her a quick kiss and getting out of bed ,changing into some clean clothes ."morning " Josie says "where are you going?" Josie asked while sitting up , the sheets falling of showing her naked body."my aunt and uncle are coming to check on the school " I say while putting a shirt on . "Oh, can I come with you "she said with a innocent little face , how could I say no? "Sure but puts some clothes on, I don't want anyone to mess with what is mine " I say while learning in to kiss her ."yes daddy" she responded while getting off of the bed .she grabbed the clothes from the floor and put them on "can I borrow your hoodie ?"I hear her say "yes princess , go pick one " I said .
She excitedly jumped up and down and walked to my dresser , she opened it and took out a black champion hoodie and put it on "you look so cute with my hoodie on princess " I said pulling her closer , grabbing her by her hips ,"you look hot baby" she said while wrapping her arms around my neck ,she pulled me down and gives me a quick kiss , she turned to look at herself in the mirror and her mouth drops "hope" I hear her whine "you ok princess, is something wrong ?" Asked her , grabbing her chin and lifted her face so her eyes could look at mine . She looks down and pints at her neck ,"I'm covered with hickeys babe , how do I explain that to my dad ? " she said with a little adorable pouty face . "I'm sorry baby but I have to show everyone who you belong to , I can't have anyone just messing around with my beautiful girlfriend " I say as I kiss her head , "your lucky I love you " she said , pulling me down for a quick kiss ."ok let's go to the office , they should be here by now " I said while walking to the door and opening , as soon as I open it I see uncle Elijah and my aunt freya.

Josie's POV: hope walks to the door and opens it , outside the room there's a tal guy wearing a suit ,a blond haired lady next to him , they both have smiles on there faces when they saw hope and then they saw me , there faces instantly went to a serious look . "Uncle Elijah , aunt freya " hope said while hugging both persons standing by the door . "Hello hope , mind introducing us to your little friend here "the guy who's wearing the suit , I think his name is Elijah points at me while speaking ,hope turned to look at me and blushed a little , I think she was embarrassed of me so I decided to speak up "I was just leaving , I'll se you later tho hope " I said before moving to the doorway "wait Josie "i hear hope say before grabbing my hand , she pulled me right next to her "uncle Elijah , aunt freya , this is my girlfriend , Josie " she said while squeezing my hand a little ."hi " I said with a little wave before I felt my cheeks turn red .

Sorry this chapter was a little short but school started again and I need to focus on school again , I will try to update whenever I can .