Thirty Five🖤

Trell

I looked at her.

"Twins"she looked at me. "That's four kids danaja"i yelled.

"I love akira I do but that's the baby you had on me I didn't"she said. "I have 1 child and 2 on the way"she said.

"I don't want 4 kids"I said.

"You act like I laid in that bed and gave myself a baby"she said standing up.

"Come on Naja calm down your pregnant"Kayla said. "Nah let her say what she got to say"I said.

"How you getting mad now cause it's twins" I looked at her.

"I'm not ready"she nodded.

"Then you should have put a condom on you piece of shit"she said pushing me. "Stop putting yo hands on me" I yelled.

"No you can take this ring this back"she started taking it off.

"Shut up and keep that ring on Naja"she mugged me.

"Guys stop it"Kayla said.

"All she gon do is take it off and put it on later I'm not worried about ha"I said sitting down.

Naja looked at me and called someone. "hey ma is it okay if i get dae and kira right now"she said okay and got up.

"girl i know you aint just call his momma"she nodded and walked away.

"Trell why you gotta gon and say stupid ass shit"Kayla said throwing a towel at me.

"Mane I was being honest I got 2 kids already"I said. "You the one that went and had a baby on her Trell"Kayla said.

"She is pregnant by the same mutha fucka she was with since she moved here"I sighed.

"She was so excited when so told me about the twins" I started to smile.

"This her first pregnancy don't be so hard on her it's not her fault" I nodded then got up.

"You right"they nodded then came up and hugged me. "Get yo shit together"Kayla said.I nodded then kissed her cheek.

"Ight bro be safe love ya"bandz said dapping me up and then walking out with Kayla.