Seven🖤

Da'Naja

It was the day of Lorenzo funeral.I don't even know how I'll react in this.

I got daeshawn in his tuxedo.

I heard someone at the door. "Come in"I seen trell come in. "Hey baby girl"I waved at him then he stood up to me.

"I'm here for y'all come down when you ready"then he kissed my head.

I nodded then he left out. "Dae you look just like renzo at his eight grade graduation"I smiled while shedding a tear.

I picked dae up and walked downstairs.

I seen Kayla and trell I gave them a reassuring smile then trell wrapped his arm over my shoulder.

We walked to the car then Kayla put daeshawn in the back seat.

After that me and trell got in the car along with kayla. "baby girl you okay"he asked I nodded.He grabbed my hand and holds it as he drives.
___

We sat down in the chruch.I laid my head down on trell shoulder.

"today my brothers and sisters we are gather to celebrate not the passing of one of our own but passing on to god palace"The rev said.

"now the sister of Lorenzo Jackson has some words"everyone clapped as I walked up to the podium.

"here I was going to speak on my brothers death and as I see everyone in this room I thank you"I spoke looking at everyone.

"I thank you for coming,Me and my brothers raised ourselves.Never had a mother who provided for us"I shed a tear. "he was all I had he leaves back a beautiful baby boy and a loving friend to take care of the both us"I smiled.

"I remember as kids renzo would come in my room and bother me to cook him food cause he didn't know how"everyone laughed.

"all well ends well my brother will live on in all of us and God needed another angel so my brother was his angel.I love you Lorenzo and I'll see you soon"I ended then step off and walked towards my seat.

"that was beautiful"trell said kissing my cheek.I smiled to myself then I feel kayla nudge my shoulder smiling.

I rolled my eyes.
___
I laid in the bed wiping tears off my face. "You want some baby girl"I turned to trell "where's dae"I asked.

"He's sleep"I buried my face in trell's chest.

"Thank you trell"he kissed my forehead "don't thank me princess"I sighed and looked at trell.

"I'm 16"he smiled then looked me in the eyes.

"I know princess I just want you to know I been wanting since I saw you"I blushed.

"Now until your 18 we just got to keep it on the low"he kissed my lips then rubbed my back as I fell asleep.