Twelve🖤

Da'Naja

"Trell stop it"I said laughing.He bought a pool house.

"Dae look at me baby"I said swimming towards him.I grabbed him from trell and held him. "Awwn baby don't be scared"I said.

"Mama"he said started crying.

"Awwn my baby"I pulled us on the edge of the pool.He held on to my bikini top.

"I'm sorry baby"I kissed his head.He looked up at me.I walked over to get his pacifier.

"My baby sleepy"I said rubbing his head as he fell asleep. "Bae"Trell called.I looked at him then he walked over to me.

He sat me down. "I know you being 17 and me being 20 has us being in a risky relationship"I nodded.

"But I love you and I don't know what I'll do without you or dae"I smiled.

"You know I don't know how to be romantic but I got you something"I looked at the box he gave me.

It was a necklace that said 'trell'.he also gave me an bracket for dae that had 'dada' on it.

I smiled and kissed him.

"Bandz and them on they way"I nodded and walked to the house.
_____
"Y'all ass boo'd up and shit"bands said.He took his phone out and took a picture. Trell got a message and Bandz sent the picture to him.

"I'm posting it"I smiled and continued to lay on him.
_____

BankRoll

BankRoll.Trell:my baby girl🤞🏽😘
_____
"My baby tired"I nodded.He rubbed my back and Bandz started laughing. "Aye mane y'all a whole family"he said.

"Matter fact whea my dae at"i point upstairs and he walked up there.

"You gotta go to school toma you missing to many days" I started to whine. "Naja"he said firmly.

"Yes"he rubbed my ass. "You got to"I nodded then I seen bandz with dae.

"Gimme my stink"I said reaching for him and he gave him to me. "Keyshia"I yelled bandz girlfriend name.

"Yea"she said "can you hand me his bottle"I said.She nodded and walked away.

"Why you sweating"I said wiping his forehead.

Keyshia handed me his bottle. "Bae when we gon have one"Keyshia said.I laughed.

"Uhhh what"he said.

"Mane his ass ain't ready cause I wasn't ready"Trell said grabbing dad and feeding them.

"Cause bro I got shit going on"he said.Trell held dae to sit up and he started looking at everything.

"What you looking at"I said in a baby tone.He dropped his bottle and smiled.

"Look at you"I said tickling him. "Awwn that smile"Keyshia spoke.

He tired to stand up off Trell chest. "Stinkabutt"I said.I handed him a apple slice.

"Ouuu look at my stink"I said as everyone just watched us. "If it's one thing in life Da'Naja know how to do and that's be a mother"I smiled at bandz comment then dae touch Trell lips.

"Who that stink"I said pointing to trell.

"Well we gotta go I'll call you later naja"I nodded then got up. "Love you girl"she said then we exchanged hugs.

"Love you too"then closed the door.

"My boys"I said kissing both they head.