Thirty One🖤

Trell

I looked at my baby girl.

I really got a daughter.Shes so perfect. "she looks like you trell"my ex said.I smiled at my baby.

I cant wait to danaja gets here.

Speaking of her. "hey trell"she said hugging me. "hey ari"she said smiling.

"oh my god she is so beautiful"naja said as she bent down to dae and he looked at her.

"daddy the my sister"i picked him up and he smiled. "thank you"he said running to ari. "awnn your welcome she said rubbing his head.

"she looks like trell alot"naja said i smiled then she tapped her stomach.

"hope my baby looks like you"i hugged her and smiled.

Just me and my three kids.

"hey ari im willing to stop being rude to you for daeshawn and akira sake"she nodded then naja walked over to ari and handed her akira.
_________

Akira Leilani Moore2/24/205:56 pm_________I smiled and looked at ari

Akira Leilani Moore
2/24/20
5:56 pm
_________
I smiled and looked at ari. "I know me cheating with you on Naja isn't fair but I don't regret my first baby.

She smiled and looked at Naja. "I'm hoping your having a girl"she looked odd.

"How you know I was pregnant"she asked. "Baby your glowing your bout 2 in a half months"she said.

She smiled and picked dae up.
__________
"Mhmm you gon stop fucking wit that nigga"I said smacking her ass.

"Yes daddy"she moaned.

"This mines"I said getting even rough. "Yes Trell"she said louder.

"Ouuu yo shit gon make me nut in you again"I said.I pulled out and nutted on her back.

I picked her up and sat her on the sink.She smiled.

"I love yall"I said as I ran her bath water. "We love you too"she said.

Her and Rome agree to be friends and I'm alright with that.

"Come hea"she reached out to me and I put her in the tub. "I'm going to do right this time"I smiled and rubbed her belly.

"Ouu that feel good"I said.

"So ari was right you are 2 in a half months so you been pregnant"I said smirking.

"Gimme kiss"she kissed my lips as I got in the tub with her.

"I love you ma"she hugged my body. "Stop it you gonna make me cry"she said.

I looked at her finger and seen she put back on her ring.

"When you turn 18 we getting married"she smiled and rubbed my hair.

"We already are"she said kissing my lips. "Me and you forever"she said then grabbed my hand.

I locked our fingers together and kissed down her neck.

Ion fucking up this time I promise.