Twenty Two🖤

Trell

"Daddy"dae yelled as we were on live. "Wassup"he point towards the candy on the counter.

"Go get them"he stood on the stool and grabbed them.

"I swea he act like he 5 and he only one" he smiled at me as he ate the candy. "Don't tell me how I'm supposed to feed my son"I said.

"Naja"I yelled.

"What"she said then looked at dae. "He ain't doing shit"she said.I pulled her in the live.

"This who I'm married to ion want nun of you bitches"I said then kissed her lips. "You love me"I asked.

"You know I do"she said then I kissed her lips again.

"Daddy"Naja picked him up and he looked at her.

"Yea I know he look like her"I said responding to a comment. "Give me kiss man"he kissed my lips and hugged my neck.

"Ight y'all be safe out hea"I said then ended the live.

"Aye I'll be back Ight I gotta go makes some moves"she rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

"What's wrong ma"I asked walking after her.

"You always gotta go makes some moves why you don't wanna spend a day with me or dae or take dae with you for the night"she asked.

"Because ion want him there"she shook her head.

"Come on boo daddy don't got time for us"she said then walked in the room and closed the door.

"She gon get over it"I said then walked out the house.
______
"A B C D E F G"she sung to dae then looked up at me.

She let dae run up to me and she walked in the back. "Mommy"dae cried.I picked him up.

"Stop crying man I'm here"he put his thumb in his mouth and laid his head on my chest.

"Daddy"I look down at him.He point to the candy. "No man you needa dinner or sum"he cried even more.

"Mommy"he yelled. "Stop yelling ain't nobody killing you"he was just crying.

"Trell just bring him in here he obviously sleepy"Naja said with an attitude.

I smacked my lips.

He got out my arms and ran to naja. "Mommy candy"she shook her head and he just cried on her chest.

"Just wait baby okay after you eat dinner you can have some"he looked at me put my thumb in his mouth.

I took my thumb out and handed him the pacifier.

"Trell he supposed to be getting off the nipple"she said. "Just leave it alone ion tryna argue today"I said laid down.

She mumbled something as she rocked dae back and forth.

"What the fuck is yo problem"I asked.She kissed his head.

"Who is she Trell"I got quiet.

Da'Naja

I shook my head. "Why you do it can you at least that"I asked.

"Baby listen"I shook my head and held dae on my chest. "No I'm done fucking listening Im not going to take you back everytime you cheat"I explained.

"Get out"I said. "What"he asked I held dae in my arms. "Get out my house"I said he shook his head.

"It'll be way different if I went out and cheated tho get the fuck on"I said.he walked away and I heard the door closed.