Eighteen🖤

Da'Naja

"Say stop touching me"I told dae as trell and bandz kept playing with his feet.

"Sop uching me"dae said. I smiled then kissed him. "Naja when you gone cut his hair"I looked around.

"What you looking for"Trell asked.

"Yo other baby momma name naja cause you ain't talm to me"he shook his head.

"Girl"I looked at dae. "You want to hair cut"he shook his head.

I looked at Trell then smiled. "You heard my son"I taped on my phone as dae was on his tablet.

I looked at my phone and posted a picture of me and dae.
________

NaJaDaGhee:It's not a me without you💕_______I put dae on the floor then he walked to Trell

_______
I put dae on the floor then he walked to Trell. "Unc Dre"bandz looked at dae.

"Here"he gave him his tablet and laid his head on Trell chest.

"He can come to my house my momma wanna meet him"he asked me.

"Yea I don't mind"I said putting the pots under the sink.

"Aye bandz lemme talk to her real quick"he nodded then left.

"Look Trell we don't got nothing to talk about"he rubbed dae back. "I'm sorry okay"I shook my head.

"I did enough crying about the situation I don't need to do anymore"I said honestly. "I feel like I broke you,your not as energetic as you used to be"I nodded.

"It doesn't matter Trell your 20 years old I wouldn't expect you to be tied down to be forever"he looked at me with soft eyes.

"You feel like I was already going to cheat on you"I nodded.

"I'm 17 I'm like a child to you"he came and grabbed my waist.

"You were never a child to me,you was on top of yo shii and raise daeshawn for about a year you have more maturity in to left pinky then any bitch in this world"he said.

"And no you age didn't bother me because I love you and I will always love you,I know dae not my son but I do love this boy like he is my son and I love you like your my wife"he said rubbing my back.

"I know me saying all this doesn't make up the fact I was cheating on you but naja I don't care if we never get back together all I need is for you to say you love me everyday"I started crying.

"I do love you but I don't want to be hurt so I don't show my emotions anymore"I said.

He brought me closer to his chest. "I fucking love you,I'll pay for the apartment and everything else you just go to school dae can come with me while your there"I looked at him with soft eyes.

"Really"he kissed my head.

"Of course I mean it when I say I'll do anything for you to have a better life"he said.
_________
I'm tryna get daeshawn into the mix