Twenty Six🖤

*4 months later*

Da'Naja

"Look at me dae"I said then he ran to Trell as he walked in. "Oh my god you got so big"he said crying.

"I missed you so much man"they hugged each other tight. "Daddy"he said touching his face.

"Go head and get ready let mommy and daddy talk"he ran away. "We really done"I nodded.

"Then what's the point of nae still writing this book"I hit him. "Stick yo yo script nigga"he looked. "Awe shit my bad"he said.

"I miss you baby I can't get over you"he said. "Trell I love you I do your the father of my son"I said touching his face.

"But you hurt me badly you cheated on me when I told you I was already hurting"I said with tears.

"You got to move on now Trell I'm moving on to find someone who loves me"he started crying.

"Mane I do love you ima get it together baby girl I promise just give me another chance"

He hugged my body and I followed his and hugged tightly.

"I'm sorry I hurt you okay baby I'm hurting without you"I rubbed his hair.

"We don't have to forget what we had you was my first for a lot of things I always want you around but just as co parents"he kissed my lips.

"Can we just one last time please" I kissed him back.

"No I'm in a relationship you know that Trell"
_______
"I love yhu so much"he said as stroke roughly inside me.

"I love you more"I moaned then but my lips. "Who's pussy this is"he said going faster.

"Your baby it's yours"I whined. "Fuck"I said. "Ahhhh shii"he said then he laid down.

"Ima going to miss having sex with you"he said kissing my cheek.

"I love you more than life"I took my ring off and handed it to him.  "Nah keep it your forever mind even when we not together"he said then put it on my finger then kissed it.

He put his clothes on and walked to dae room.

Ten minutes later I heard the door closed.I looked at my phone and seen Rome texting me.

Rome😏🧚🏽
Let come ova tonight baby😫

I sighed and exit my phone then softly cried in my pillow.
__________
Whose ready fa drama in the next couple of chapters?