Nineteen🖤

Trell

"Momma I hear you"I said as my momma was telling me that daeshawn doesn't look like me.

"Daddy"I picked dae up and looked at my momma. "Who he look like then"she said.

"His momma"I said.

He rubbed his head. "Daddy I tungry"he said.I nodded and walked to my momma refrigerator.

"Trell I'm not done having this conversation with you"I shook my head.

"Ma can you shut up about this daeshawn is my son so deal with it"I yelled.

"I love this little boy and if you can't accept him and be his fucking grandma then you wrong as hell"I said.

Dae tried to give me some of his grapes.

I took one and kissed his cheeks making him giggle.

"Hey daeshawn this is grandma"i said at him.

"Hey baby I'm grandma Helen"he smiled and waved.

"Tell ha how old you is"he looked at me.

"I sit"I nodded.He walked over to my momma and sat on her lap.

They had a somewhat conversation.I smiled and looked at him.

Lo I got dae and naja as long as I live.I meant that shit mane I love yo family but I'm sorry I cheated on yo sister I know she hurt and I'm going raise daeshawn to be the best man his father was without the gangbanging.
________
I held Danaja as she slept.

I kissed her head.Dae was sleep and I found Naja sitting still on the bed.

I tried to get up and she held on me more. "Don't go please I miss you"I kissed her head.

"Baby I'm not going anywhere"I kissed her lips. "What's wrong"she sighed.

"I can't keep my feelings nomo I love and miss you"she said.

"I love the way your taking care of dae"she said sitting up.I looked at her.

"You literally treat him like a son and I'm forever grateful"she said.She looked around "you paying all my bills and everything"she said.

"Shhh baby I kno that doesn't matter okay"she laid in my chest.

"I don't do this shit because I have to I do this shit because I love y'all if I didn't have this shit I would still take care of y'all"I said.

"You my wife and the only female other then my momma and my sister that I have a soft spot for"she looked at me.

"I want you to make love to me"I looked at her.

She slid her shorts off and sat on my lap.She was in her bra and pink lace underwear.

I touched her freshly shaved legs.

She kissed my lips and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"You sure baby"she nodded then I removed my shirt and placed hickeys on her neck.

"Trell"I rubbed her ass as she gave soft moans.

I tossed her on the bed and got on top of her. She smiled. "I love you"I kissed her lips. "I love you too"I said.

I pulled her underwear off and began to work.  "Fuck Trell I miss this so much"she grabbed my head and pushed me further.

"Fuck"she moaned.

Minutes later she came on my face.I wiped my face then sat at the end of the bed.She crawled off the bed and sat in front of me.

She took the tip in her mouth and licked around it.
_______
I slid in her as she gripped my arms in pain. "Shit,bitch,mother fucker,ass"she yelled I smiled.

I kissed her lips. "Go slow"I moved slow as she moaned.

"Look at me baby"she looked at me. "It hurts"I kissed her face.I continued to move slowly but picked up my pace.

"Fuck"i felt her start to relax and moaned. "You love me"she nodded then I looked at her.

"Use yo words queen"she gave a loud moaned. "Yes daddy" I started to go faster as she continued to moaned louder.

"Be quiet our son in there sleep"she rolled her eyes out of pleasure.

"Arch yo back"she arched her back.I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Mhm"I said then slammed into her. "Why yo arch so good who you out here arching fa"I said.

"Mhmmm daddy Only for you"I smacked her ass.

"What's my name"I grabbed her neck and placed hickeys on it once again.

"Daddy"I looked down at my pelvis slapping against her ass.

"You mines right"she bit her lip.

"Yes daddy"I pulled out of her and nutted on her back.

"Fuck Trell my legs hurt"I laughed and wiped her back. "Yo loud ass could have work dae up"she blushed.

"I see why bitches be tryna fuck you" I looked at her.

"Shut up and gimme ah kiss"she kissed my lips and I hugged her waist.

"Now you ain't going nowhere"she smiled and rubbed my hair.

"You think dae gon be like you and lo"I shrugged.

"I hope not"I said then kissed her stomach.

"Just wait ima put a lil girl in there"she smiled and nodded.