Forty Two🖤

*you can play the song in the main menu if you would like. I understand that the song is about her father and not her child 🙄*
________

Da'NaJa

*1 week later*

I haven't ate anything in a week. The events just continue to replay in my head as I laid down in the hospital bed.

*Flashback*
The doctor came back into the waiting room. "Are you the family of DaeShawn Johnson"he asked.Trell stood up as I laid in kayla arms shedding tears. "Yes that's my son"he told the doctor. "He survived the Gunshot,although he is in critical condition"he explained to trell. "The bullet went straight passed his heart although it grazed his right coronary artery"trell looked at him confused. "Daeshawn wiill be okay he's in a medical induced coma until cardio or a plastic surgeon are able to come up wit a plan"trell nodded his head. "Can we see him"I asked trying to stand up. "Yes come this way"he said helping me up.

*flashback over*

Trell walked in the hospital room. "DaNaja baby girl you eat"he said.

I shook my head ass I rubbed dae head. "I want my son"I said barely above a whisper.He looked at me.

"Your pregnant"he said hearing his voice break. "DaNaJa"I heard Dr.Stevens. I didn't look up at anyone.

"NaJa this Dr.Hernandez from psychiatric"The doctor said. "Wait Hollon y'all trying to put in a her psych ward"trell said.

"She's starving herself and children"Dr.Stevens added. "She's going through shit bruh look at our son"he said starting to yell.

"NaJa please stop this and eat something before these people take our other children away" he said to me.

I nodded.

"if she doesn't eat within the next 24 hours I'm afraid she'll be going to the psychiatric hospital"the doctor said and walked away.

"You were my strength when I was weak, You were my voice when I couldn't speak"I sang to Daeshawn.

"Baby girl listen to me okay"Trell said. "You hurting yourself,dae wouldn't want you to be like this baby girl"trell said as he stood up.

"Come on baby we finna go home and take a shower kayla and bandz on their way up here okay"he grabbed my hand as I snatched it away.

"Oh my god she still hasn't got up"Kayla said worried. "They gon take her to the psychiatric hospital if she doesn't eat in the next 24 hours"he said.

"Naja baby you gotta feed those babies okay"Kayla said. I heard trell sigh heavily. "I need a min man"trell said as he left out.
_______

Trell

I walked away to the stairwell. I started to break down. "Why us god you ain't had enough"I screamed.

I started swinging at nothing in plain sight until I felt arms wrap around me. "I got you"I heard in my ear.

It was bandz. "It's okay I promise gang I got you"I cried hard as I fell to the floor. "That's my son in there bro"I yelled. "Ima lose my kids bro"I said.

"I need him to be okay"I said. "I need her to eat something I need her to be okay"I said crying. "I need to know this gon have a happy ending"I said.

"I may not know what your going through but I know Daeshawn is going to be okay he gonna pull through"bandz said in my ear.

I just sat and cried.