Thirteen🖤

Da'Naja

I sat in the bed turned to the wall. "I didn't forget about you Lo"I said to myself.

"I miss you so much"I started crying.Trell was gone out and dae was sleep.I honestly never really had time to talk or thing about my brother.

I heard dae crying.

Looks like I won't ever have time.I sighed and walked to his room.I picked him up.

"Shhh stink I'm here"I said bouncing him up and down. "Don't cry baby"I said quietly as he kept crying.

He held on to my shirt.

I kissed his head and rubbed kiss back.I walked to the couch and sat down.

Trell

I got call from Naja. "Yea wassup baby girl"I didn't hear her I heard crying.

I rushed to my office and grabbed my gun. "I know baby I miss him too"I sighed in relief. "It's hard baby"she told I assumed was dae.

"Mama"dae said. "I just wish things was different what if he doesn't love us for real"she said shakey.

That tore my heart up. I love them to death. "Mama loves you"I heard him giggling then I hung up.

"Aye Sean"he came in. "Hold this shit down I got shit to do at home"he nodded and I left.
_____
"Naja girl whea you at"I yelled.She came downstairs with dae.

I kissed her lips then kissed dae head. "Y'all mean the world to me"she looked at me.

"What are you doing"she asked. "I heard you when you butt dial me"I explained. "Dada"dae called me.

"I love you baby boy don't let anyone tell you other wise"I said then kissed his head.

She looked at me and gave a small smile. "Love is love baby I love you aight"she nodded and looked at me.

"What"she shook her head and walked off. "Don't we love her"I said.
____
"Yea dae shorty tripping"I said speaking about naja.

He laughed. "Ha lil ass walking around this mutha fucka yelling and shii"she walked in and laid next to us.

"Stop talking shii to dae fa I beat yo ass"I looked at her then slapped the shii out her ass "that hurt"she cried.

She rubbed her ass then pouted. "Naja I know you aint-GET OUT"I tried to touch her and she pushed me.

I got up and walked out.