Five🖤

Da'Naja

"Kayla stop"I told her as she smiled at me. "You know damn well you want him"I rolled my eyes and smiled at dae.

"I don't want him I'm 16 he's like 20"she shrugged then rubbed dae back.

"Naja"trell called.

I walked downstairs and looked at him. "Yea"he looked at me then laughed.

I looked confused. "que carajo es gracioso (what the fuck is funny)"I told him.

"Watch yo mouth Naja you ain't grown"I shrugged then looked at him. "You okay"he asked.

"Yes I'm fine"he shook his head.

"You not let me know if y'all need something okay"I nodded.

___

"Trell can I sleep in here again"he looked at me. "Naja you said it was a one time thing"he spoke.

"I know but I can't sleep in there"he sighed then nodded his head.

I crawled in the bed then laid up under his arms. "Trell I don't wanna be a- go to sleep Naja"I laid my head on his chest then he wrapped his arms around me.

Trell

I looked at the tv as it played Martin.

My thoughts wondered me to thinking about Lorenzo. Man I miss his ass and I don't even know how to raise kids I thought then looked down at Naja.

'Promise they'll be alright ghee' I thought about renzo saying. I looked at my phone.

Side Hoe💦😉
I need some dick you can't slide😩💕

I looked down at Naja and thought about daeshawn. "Fuck she sixteen"I thought in my head.

I didn't answer I continued to watch tv.

I felt Naja put her leg over me while she was sleep.I picked up her leg then placed it on the bed making her place it right there laying on my dick.

I groaned. "Naja got damn shorty"I soon fell asleep with Naja leg laying on top of my body.