Six🖤

Da'Naja

I got up and looked around then noticed trell was gone.

I have to get ready for school tomorrow.I sighed then walked into the bathroom in my room.

After I was done taking care of my hygiene I walked towards daeshawn room.

"Hey baby boy"I said kissing his face as I walked to the kitchen.

"Morning"trell said from behind me. "Morning I was about to cook"he nodded then sat down.

I pulled out the pots from under the sink.Dae started to cry. "Okay baby hold on"I felt trell watching dae.

"Naja give me daeshawn while you cook"I shook my head.

"He's fine"I stated putting the pot on the stove.

"I'm taking you to school in the morning"I nodded.

___

"Damn where you learn how to cook like this at"I shrugged then ate my food while also feeding daeshawn.

"You so handsome"I said to daeshawn.

"Come on let's go shopping"I looked at him dull.

"We just went shopping"he laughed.

"I'm taking y'all to get knew clothes"I shook my head. "Trell you don't have to do all of that okay the only reason we here is because you will feel guilty if we was out on the streets"I told him with all honesty.

"Nah y'all here because I made a promise to my homie that his little sister and son gon be straight with or without him being here but ion know how to raise kids but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to raise y'all"he said then got up and kissed my head and left out.

"Dae did you just understand what he said"I asked him then kissed his cheek.

I walked into my room and placed dae on the bed.

"I know hold on Dae"knowing he was abt to cry. "Naja hurry up"trell yelled then I rolled my eyes.

___

I looked in a couple of pink stores and noticed trell talking to some girl.

"She probably a hoe anyway"I mumbled then walked away to another store.

"Dae look at these shoes"it was some black and yellow retro 1 Jordan's.He clapped and smiled.

"I know they cute but we gon find something else"I told him.

After about 3 hours of walking around the mall we met back up at the food court.

"Hey you hungry"I shook my head and I looked at dae who was asleep. And NO I wasn't jealous of trell and this bitch.....I mean girl.

He gave me a side look and continued to eat.I pulled out my phone and text Kayla.

My Whole Heart🧸
Girl you went with trell didn't yhu🤫😏

NaJa🤍
Girl Trell is a grown ass🤣

My Whole Heart🧸
Bitch you kno damn well😋

NaJa🤍
I might but he still too old😒

I closed my phone and looked at trell who was already staring at me.

"What boy"I yelled he laughed "boy"he asked I looked at him then nodded. "When yo birthday"he had asked.

I got up and grabbed our bags. "april 26"i spoke.

"awwn shorty turning 17 what you want to do"he said looking down at me as I pushed dae. "i dont probably just sit in the house with dae"he nodded.