Twenty Seven🖤

*1 week later*

Trell

I smirked. "Wait my nigga you really nutted in her"I laughed. "Yea my nigga if that nigga thought he was getting kids out of my baby he got me Fucked up"I said.

"Yo this nigga wildin"bandz said.

"She gon see in 4 weeks"Kayla walked in the house and looked at bandz.

"Get yo shit together nigga you got a daughter on the way"

Bandz looked at her stuck. "Kay come hea"he said.

"What do you want"bandz grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry I ghosted you and I'm sorry that you felt like you were alone"he said.

"Dre you can't try to fix this with words"she said then walked out.

Da'Naja

I looked at Rome as he kissed my cheek. "My period was supposed to come today" I said.

"Baby it's okay it'll come"I nodded then pouted.

"What's wrong baby"i pouted "I miss my baby"I said. "Girl"he said laughing.

"You said he can be with his daddy for 3 weeks"I rolled my eyes and call trell.

"Where my baby at"I said.

He gave dae the phone. "Hey baby I miss you"I said.

"Hi mommy daddy gave me new toys"I said.

"Awwn that so nice you miss mommy"he smiled. "Weah come so me wu and daddy can play"I looked at him.

"Baby I'll be there later"he nodded then drop the phone and played with his toys.

"Boy yo momma was talking to you"Trell pick the phone and laughed. "If you want you can come play with him"I nodded.

"Yea I will"I smiled as he smiled then he smiled and hung up.

"Y'all got some going on"I looked at him "no rome he's my child father"he shook his head.

"Whateva man"he said.