Forty One🖤

*A month later*
Da'Naja

I walked into the kitchen. Daeshawn waddling right behind me.

"Mama"he said making crabby hands at me.I giggled and picked him up. "I love you"he looked up at the ceiling.

"You hungry"I said getting ready to get him some chips. I grabbed some cheeto puffs and gave them too him.

"You ready to be big brother"I asked him.

He nodded then looked over at trell. "Hey baby"he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey daddy's baby"he tickled dae.

"I love you so much baby boy"I packed snacks for me and Daeshawn to go to the park later.

"Kayla should be on her way we taking the boys to the park"he nodded then took one of dae Cheetos.

"No"dae yelled slapping trell hand away.

"Hello bitches mommas in the house"Kayla yelled.Bandz carried Amir as she was twerking.

"Give me my nephew"I said grabbing him. "TeTe missed you"I said kissing his head. Dae frowned up at me.

"Awwn baby it's okay"I told him rubbing his head. Trell picked him up.

"It's okay son"he said rubbing dae back.

"Mommy pick people over me all the time"he said fake crying.

"Boy shut the fuck up"I rolled my eyes. I have Amir back to Kayla. "We finna go okay" I said as grabbed dae. "Where y'all going"Bandz asked.

"Taking the boys to the park just to give them air you know"he nodded then i kissed trell. "I love you"I said to him. "I love you more"he said.

Then we walked out.
_______
Trell

"Bandz I wanna buy naja another ring"he looked at me.

"What you waiting for"he pushed my shoulder.i shrugged my shoulders. "Man I wanna marry this girl man"I said.

"Aye man roll up what the fuck you doing"I said. I texted my other homies to slide then me and bandz rolled up.
_________
"Mane nah on BD kellz had fucked that ugly fat bitch"Mari yelled at us. "On my son I never fucked ha"he said laughing.

Me and bandz was laughing hard as hell. "Y'all ass funny as hell on my son"bandz said.

"Trell shut yo bitch ass up ion say shii wen yhu crack Mari susta"he looked at me. "Nigga you fucked my susta"he said.

"Mane that shii was years ago bro"I yelled then he lunged at me. "Aye yall niggas cut it out bro"bandz yelled as him and mari broke us up.
_________
*play the song in the Main Menu*

DaNaJa

I was at the park watching as Daeshawn played with the other kids. "He getting so big"Kayla said.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Dae be careful"I yelled. "So how's the co parenting shit going wit keyshia"I asked. Kayla rolled her eyes.

"She don't make SHII easy whats so ever"she said irritated. "Like get over it you and Dre broke up oh well"she said giving Amir a bottle.

"Girl to be honest she always been bitter like that"I said.

(Prepared y'all selves)

I heard a loud gun shots.

I rushed to grabbed Daeshawn. I wasn't fast enough. I watched as I seen my baby body drop.

"Someone call 911"I cried. Kayla rushed over and picked up dae. "Naja come on we gotta go to the hospital grab Amir"she said.

I grabbed his stroller. "Call trell please"I said.
_______
Kayla was now speeding through traffic. "Please baby don't give up on mommy"I said holding the wound.

Please god I never asked you for anything.

Not my baby.

We pulled up to the hospital I pick Daeshawn body up and ran in. "Someone fuckin help my baby bro"I yelled.

The doctor can and rushed him to the back.

"My baby I needa be wit him"I said as the nurse tried to calm me down.

"Ma'am we are going to take care of your son we need you to cam down have you been checked out by our OB"she asked.

"I don't need a check up I need my son to be okay"I said.

"Naja calm down okay"Kayla said touching my shoulder. Trell ran in and hugged me.I cried into his chest.

"Baby it's gon be okay alright"he said. "He needs to me okay"i said to him