Fourteen🖤

Trell

"Naja baby it wasn't even that hard"she was still crying and it's been 30 minutes.

"Trell you hit me hard"i pulled her shorts down to look at the mark. "Oh shii"it was a fat ass hand print.

"Baby I'm sorry"I said grabbing her picking her up.

She cried on my chest. "How can I make it up to you baby"I kissed her and rubbed her ass.

"Ice cream"i nodded and looked at her. "Now baby"I asked kissing down her neck.

She gasp then moan a little. "Trell stop it I got school toma"I looked at her.

"I don't give a fuck Da'Naja you mines fuck you talking bout"she laughed and I put hickeys on her.
____

Da'Naja

"Trell look at this shit"he put really put this on my neck.

"You mine like I said"he said kissing me.

"Why"kiss."you"kiss."be"kiss."trying"kiss."me"kiss.

"Trell why you being so touchy"he rubbed in between my legs.

"Cause I want to ma" he said.I moaned at his touch. "Yo lil virgin ass"he grabbed my legs.

"Trell what you doing"I asked.

"I'm bout to eat what's mines"he pulled my shorts off.
____
Keyshia

I looked at deoandre.

"You really needa stop acting so damn stupid"I yelled.

"The fuck you talkin bout I didn't fuck that bitch"I threw my shoe at him. "You fuckin lying Dre"I yelled.

"I'm not acting fucking bitch all the time"i looked at him.

"Get the fuck out"I said pushing him.He smacked his lips and left.

Trell

I hugged naja tired body.

I was finding some shit to do for dae first birthday.

I heard him cry and got up.

"It's okay I'm here man"I looked at him he had lo all in his face.

"I'm going through with my promise falling in love with naja just wasn't apart of it"I said kissing his head.

I walked downstairs as I did I heard the door ring.

I walked to the door and seen Bandz. "She trippin mane"I said then looked at him.

"Keyshia mane she found out I fucked that bitch"he said sitting on the couch.

"Trell....who is that"naja said from the stairs.

"Trell"she said softly.I heard her walk down the steps. "Yea I'm here it's bandz just got back to sleep ma"I said.

She walked downstairs and grabbed dae.

"Hey what's wrong"she said to bandz.She was wearing my shirt. "Keyshia I cheated"he said.

Dae laid his head on her chest and sucked his thumb.

"Why would you cheat"he shrugged. "She upset and most likely this ain't the first time"I looked her then she rolled her eyes.

"What you mad at me for"she stood up and held dae head.

"Cause I know you was out fucking some bitch too"she said then walked away.

"I can't believe this shit"I said shaking my head.
_____
Da'Naja

"I know dae but I gotta go"he continue to cry.I kissed his head then walked around looking for Trell.

"Trell"I yelled. "Why the fuck would he leave if I said I had to go"I grabbed the keys and left out with dae on my arm and my school items.

"I swea he do the dumbest shit"I sped down the street and pulled up to his trap house.

I called him off my phone.

No answer.

I grabbed dae and walked in.

"Where's Trell"they looked down at me. "Ain't you lo lil sister"I nodded and push them out the way.

"Trell you ain't see me calling you"he looked up. "I promise I didn't naja"he said.

"Take dae I'm going to be late"he shook his head.

"I can't take him it's dangerous"I sighed "please i have to go"dae reached for him.

"Dada"he grabbed him and kissed his head.

"Thank you I love you"I said walking away. "Close the door" I closed the door.

"I'm sorry ma and I love you so much more"he kissed my lips and smiled.

"We gon talk later okay "I nodded and left out.