Twenty Three🖤

*5 months later*
Da'Naja

"He the one that cheated on me"I asked as I held dae.

"I know Mane but he loves you and dae"keyshia said.I rolled my eyes.

"This is the second time he cheated and I continue to take him back and look stupid as fuck every time"I said.

Her eyes got soft. "I know you are hurt but what bout dae"she asked.

"Ion take dae from him he the one that ain't been to see him"I said bout to cry.

"Tell him I said whateva bitch he fucked I hope she was worth losing yo family especially yo son ova"I said then walked to the car.

Dae was sleep so I put him in his car seat.

Ion seen or heard from Trell in 5 months.I can't believe he'll do some shit like this to dae.

I don't care if me never get together but dae is my whole heart and you fucking walking away from him.

I drove to my house. Yea your girl saved up and got her a house on 111th N loomis.

But I work at the red diamonds club.Yea I know but I do what I have to for my son.

I had to work in a two hoursso I went home and took a shower.
___________
"This is gorgeous"I said looking at my new outfit.

___________"This is gorgeous"I said looking at my new outfit

I rubbed lotion up and down my body.I smiled at myself then I looked at myself and almost cried.

I put on my outfit on and sighed.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a coat.After I walked to dae room and woke him up. "Come on bae we going to auntie Kayla house"he laid on my chest.

I put him in the car and drove to her house.
_______
"So he really hasn't seen him"Kayla asked.I shook my head.

"Girl like I literally don't know where the fuck he been but he bet not ask fa dae at all"I said.

"It's been 5 months like come on now you say you love this boy like your son but really ain't put in no effort for 5 months"I rolled my eyes.

"Girl ion see Dre in 5 months either"I looked down at she was nearly 6 months pregnant.

"Fuck they ass we gon boss up with our kids by our damn self"I said.

"Periodt cause wait until I drop this baby I will most definitely be back in the club"she high-fived me.

"Ight I gotta go girl I love you"I hugged her. "I love you too"then I left out.