Nine🖤

*1 week ago*

Trell

Its been a week and Da'Naja only comes out her room to either eat or go to school.

I didn't think she would be that hurt about the situation.I walked upstairs and held dae in my arms.

I went live on instagram.

"Yoo"I said playing music in the background. "Wassup my boy"I said and kissed dae head.

I looked down at him. "I ain't seen him nigga allat shit you talk you ain't mean it nigga"I sung Faneto by Young Pappy.

Dae started to dance to the music.I seen Da'Naja walk downstairs. "Bae come here"I said then she rolled her eyes and came towards me.

I made sure she wasn't in the camera before I kissed her. "You done being mad at me"she nodded then took dae out my hands.

"I love you"I kissed her lips. "I love you too trell"then she walked away.

Random:on bro who is that😭
Random:ahh shii my boy got something going on.

I laughed at these comments then I looked at the camera. "Don't worry about who that is just know that's mines forever."

"Bae bring me the stack of money"I yelled then looked back at the live.

Yea I know she under age but we ain't fucking so ima just wait until she eighteen.So we only kiss and hug.

"Aye bro what's the word"I said then she walked up on me.

"I need to go to the store dae running Outta food"I took the money from her. "You wanna go"She nodded.

"What's wrong with you"she shook her head.I ended the live.

After I put the money down I stood in from in her.

I pick her up.

She wrapped her legs around me. "Trell stop"I shook my head and kissed her lips.I heard someone at the door.

"Get up trell I don't want you to get in trouble"I sighed and got up.

Da'Naja

I sat on the couch and watched as trell homies came in and sat on the couch. "Hey shawty whats your name"I looked at trell as he pulled me under him.

"So this the shorty from the live"he shook his no.

"This my friend that's staying with me"I put my legs against him and laid on him, "this nigga be lying but ain't you Lo little sister"I nodded.

"Damn Man I'm sorry about that"I nodded and shedding tears. "Bae it's okay"he whispered in my ear.

I nodded then I laid on his body. "Aye ghee I'm tryna get high"he nodded then looked down at me.

Trell

"Hand me a backwoods"I started to roll up as naja laid in my lap. "Yea ghee that crazy ass bitch KeKe keep texting on instagram"I said.

"Shorty ass been crazy"bandz my homie said

"Aye she sleep"I nodded then smoked my blunt.

"Aye ghee all I gotta say is don't get caught nigga she young asl"I looked at him.

"We ain't fucking and she turned 17 a week ago so all I gotta do is wait until ha eighteen birthday"I said kissing her head.

"Man she been through a lot and this my baby man"I said.

He looked at me then smiled "shorty in love"I nodded.