Thirty Three🖤

Trell

I walked in the house with my baby girl.

"Daddy"I grabbed his hand and walked in the room. "Hey baby"I smiled. "Hey stink"I gave her akira.

"Awwwn how's ari"I nodded.I picked up Dae and hugged him.

"You missed daddy"he kissed my cheek and I laughed. "Akiwa"he said trying to say akira.

I seen her kiss her.

"I love you baby" I rubbed her belly as she was getting a lot bigger.

"Baby you sure you ain't like 4 in a half months"she looked at me.

"I know I'm almost 3 in a half months"she said with an attitude.

I open my Instagram and seen she posted.
_________

NaJaDaGhee:I just knew I was gonna get attached to you I love you💞__________I smiled

__________
I smiled.

"You attached"she nodded.I rubbed her belly softly.

"Hey akira"akira smiled at her. "She looked exactly like you and it's weird"I said.

"You know Keyshia had the baby" she smiled. "What's the baby name"I rubbed a sleepy dae.

"Amir Armon Jones"her eyes melt. "Awwwn she had a boy"I nodded. "She staying the night"I nodded then she got up and put akira in the crib.

"Want me to put dae up for you"I nodded then she took him in his room.

I took my clothes off and was left in my underwear.She came back and smiled.

"Baby come here"I said.

She came in my arms and I smiled. "I love you more then anything and I want us to get married"I said.

"While I'm pregnant"I wiped her tears. "Anytime you want to baby I'm ready to commit to you"I kissed her lips.

"Baby"she called softly.

I kissed her head and smiled. "They say time heals" I sung to her. "I love you so much"she looked down at her promise ring.

"Come on let's go to sleep"I said then she nodded and I put us in the bed.
_________
*The next morning
Da'Naja

I rubbed my stomach and sighed.

"What's wrong"Trell asked very tiredly. "I'm going be fat and ugly and your not going to want me anymore"I said.

He looked at me and grabbed my face.

"First off you not fat secondly stop calling yourself ugly and I'm not gonna say it anymore"he said.

I pouted.

He kissed my lips and looked at me. "I love you baby girl"I smiled and looked at him. "I love you too"I said.
_____________
Y'all this last POV is really how my bf talk to me🥺